• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Colours Mafia

yiran

This has nothing to do with Coloursfall. Or maybe it does, who knows.

This is experimental with lots of unorthodox stuff. Not unorthodox as bastard mafia, but eh. Basically stuff like status conditions, resurrection, post restrictions, etc.

Basically, the players will be colours. All players will have something as a role (no villies).

The descriptions for role PMs and posts will probably be very descriptive, but this doesn't really affect gameplay.

These rules are tentative. Which means you have to read them again when the game starts since they may change.

• 10 players minimum.
  • No out-of-thread communication, please.
  • If at least one player's win condition is satisfied, the game ends.
  • Abstains don't exist. Majority is not required for death.
  • Everyone can post anytime at night.
  • 48 hour day and night periods, give or take some hours.
  • Role PMs are revealed upon death.

List of roles so far (may be cut down/increased):
  • Red
  • Orange
  • Yellow
  • Green
  • Blue (may split into Cyan/Indigo)
  • Purple
  • Pink
  • Brown
  • White
  • Black
  • Grey
  • ??? (actual role name not revealed)

I have, in fact, hosted mafia games before (and failed the balance quite horribly) so I know at least to some extent of what I'm doing.

So, join if you're interested!

Last edited:
OH OH OH CAN I BE ORANGE

Wait, do you pick your color or is it randomly chosen?
If it's the latter, you can just, uh, ignore me....

OH OH OH CAN I BE ORANGE

Wait, do you pick your color or is it randomly chosen?
If it's the latter, you can just, uh, ignore me....

Randomly chosen. For 2 reasons.

1. What if everyone flocks to one or two colours?
2. Some colours' alignments are blatantly obvious and that would induce unfairness into the game.

I might just put you as orange for the lulz and then imply orange is mafia in flavour text and have you voted off because I'm evulz like that.

One question: if abstaining is not allowed, can we instead vote for simply ending the day phase? End the day votes aren't really common on here but I thought I'd ask.

One question: if abstaining is not allowed, can we instead vote for simply ending the day phase? End the day votes aren't really common on here but I thought I'd ask.

I didn't have my mind on that when I typed it up, but that seems like a good idea. I think I'll put it in.

Although that's kind of abstaining anyway isn't it

Technically it is, but it's treated as a different vote in some mafia circles so I thought I'd clarify if you wanted a lynch every day kind of game or not ^w^

Wow, so many players.

Uh, I might not have Internet access for a bit (2 days?) so this might start a bit late. On the other hand that's plenty of time to make more roles.

Edit: Nvm hotel has internet

Also some roles will be kind of colour but not really

Last edited:
I have Transparent...

Made these roles already:

Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Purple
Pink
Brown
Black
White
Grey
Transparency
Reflection

Need to make these:
Blue
Gold
Silver
???

and one more. I'm probably splitting blue up...

Back
Top Bottom