• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

FMC vs. FMC x ANS - round five

Sylph

Take me to Wonderland
((I have the unfinished sixth round, I'm just putting this up so there is prove of these pokemon))

L'Arc-En-Ciel] Togekiss (male)
Dragon/Flying
-Baton Pass, Last Resort
+Dragon Rush, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance, Twister, Dragonbreath
Drain Punch/Chill~Aura Sphere/Chill~ Aura Sphere/Chill
Ability: Serene Grace
Health: 78%
Energy: 48%
Status: Well, that was fun *grin* poisoned (Severe) Speed +1, Attack +1

[Dissonante] Sableye(F)
Dark/Ghost
Torment, Flash, Water Pulse
Ability: Keen Eye
Health: 100%
Energy: 71%
Staus: Nnnnoooooooo! All that work! SDef +1, SAttk +1.

:Round Five:

L’Arc looks at FMC and nods, loving his attacks so far. He smirks down at the pathetic Stableye and dives towards her. He slams into her with his wing at top speed. Ante hisses as she feels her health being drained from her. Once she shook off L’Arc, she falls back from her opponent. Thinking quickly, she recalls her order. She starts to yell at L’Arc, telling her that all she can do is use the same move over and over again, that she can’t even for once think of a single original thought as to what to use as an attack. L’Arc winces a bit, feeling her words biting into him bit bay bit. He winces once more with the pain of his poisoned self reminds him of his condition

L’Arc sniffles a bit, his feelings stinging a bit from Ante’s words. He shakes himself, clearing his mind of the words so he can focus on his next attack. He will not let this pathetic ghoul get to him. He starts to focus, gathering all the fighting energy within him and compressing it into a single sphere. He releases the orb and blasts Ante clear off her feet. Ante stumbles back to her feet, growling under her breath. She starts to collect light around her, storing it into her diamond-like eyes. Once she collected all she could take, she releases the light into one blinding burst. Though half the room was filled with light to begin with, the arena itself brightens up and blinds L’Arc, FMC, FMC x ANC, and the Ref. As everyone is blind, L’arc stumbles in the air and starts to spiral in the air towards one of the gates. Unfortunately, the Gate He was going to crash near was the Gate of Darkness. Tendrils whip out of the gate and thrash at L’Arc mercilessly. Once they were satisfied, they returned within their gate and left the bomber plane of joy alone. He coughs, purple sludge running out of his mouth.

L’Arc stubbles back up, breathing raggedly. He hears his trainer tell him his next attack and becomes silent. The words Ante said still stinging, he shakes his head. He knew he had an original thought, that ghoul was just messing with him…but maybe she was right. He glares at Ante and dives for her. He starts to just hit away at her in a desperate struggle. Ante knocks him off of her, laughing coldly at him for that pathetic display. She then starts to work on her attack when she notices that there isn’t any water. She turns to the gates and asks politely and they comply. Water is supplied and she releases her pulsing attack at L’Arc. L’Arc is knocked back. He glares at the Ghoul, or..ghouls. His vision goes sideways as the world spins around him. He shakes his head and glares at one of the Ante’s and awaits his next action. He winces again, but finds that the poison has lessened.

L'Arc-En-Ciel] Togekiss (male)
Drain Punch/Chill~Aura Sphere/Chill~ Aura Sphere/Chill ((Now Struggle))
Ability: Serene Grace
Health: 57%
Energy: 32%
Status: Feelings are really hurt. poisoned (Moderate) Speed +1, Attack +1, Accuracy -1

[Dissonante] Sableye(F)
Torment, Flash, Water Pulse
Ability: Keen Eye
Health: 63%
Energy: 54%
Staus: This is sooooo much fun! SDef +1, SAttk +1.

Notes:

- L’Arc gains 6% health, Yay
- L’Arc has been tormented, too bad for you.
- L’arc got close to the gate of Darkness on second action, loses 8% health, HA!
- L’Arc’s Accuracy has been lowered by 1 point.
- Water was summoned up from the Gates
- L’Arc is confused, Loser.
- L’Arc’s poison took 11% from him. Damn, that must sting.
- Poison is lessening, will be 3% next round, that’s nice

....And, If I'm not suppose to put this up Negrek...then I'll delete it if you say so...

Ok...I lost the last round. so, you'll have to repost attacks.

Also, I'm going to use the new Damage and Energy guide from now on.

One more thing. I need you both to tell me if you want this battle to continue...

This battle is being DQ'd

I'm doing this, because I don't even know if the second trainer in this battle is even on this forum anymore.

I'm not sure about the prizes, so I ask if anyone can help me with that infomation

Mmm, I'm not entirely sure, since I don't know how many pokémon each person used this battle. If this is only the first one sent out, then it's $8 for the winner and $5 for you, the referee. (Who, by the way, are you declaring the winner of this--or is it no one?)

The Winner would be Full Metal Cookies. This is her first pokemon that she used. FMC x ANS is on his second pokemon.

Thank you for the help, Negrek

Then she gets $16 for winning, and you get $10 for reffing, as the prizes are dependent upon the number of pokémon the loser used.

Thanks for the help!

so I geuss there is no longer "the winner can catch/evo a pokemon" anymore, huh?

So, would her Togekiss get any EXP points? or not since it's already a fully evolved pokemon.

Her togekiss still gets experience points for battling (three, in this case). It can't evolve further, but they may be useful later.

And no, no more free catch/evo, although as the referee you can put this battle towards a free catch.

Cool, I'll do that.

Alright, now for me to do the important announcement deal.

BATTLED HAS ENDED.

Full Metal Cookies:

You are now $16 dollars Richer
L'Arc now has 3 EXP

Myself

I now have $10 dollars.

Back
Top Bottom