• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Username Mafia 3 (Sign-ups closed)

Mai

Banned
Because one (two, counting Artemis?) person is totally good enough, right.

1. Free out-of-thread communication is fun. If most of you don't agree with me, I suppose I'm not against banning it.
2. Three abstains per game.
3. Normally I'd like 48 hours per phase. I'll extend as necessary, though; I'm pretty lax when it comes to these things.
4. Feel free to ask questions about your role/GM things if you have them. I'll answer--privately, if the game's already started.
5. Typical mafia rules, 'kay? Don't be a jerk and screenshot things, etc.

Ten+ people seems to be a good goal, so eh. I'll just see how many people I can get in a reasonable amount of time.

(Also AtLA Mafia is still a thing!)

Last edited:
Re: Username Mafia 3

I will make my brain explode on free communication, but that's okay.

also mai it is totally not a bad idea, def a good idea, unsee problem entirely. because. you know. is good idea y/y? ... you know you want to.

also >||| abstain restrictions. a third of players, rounded up, would totally be better.

also screenshots are so easy to fake what do you mean jerk what is a jerk I fail to see why you are integrating the snap here

*blinks* i have nothing to lose (except hours of sleep)

also >||| abstain restrictions. a third of players, rounded up, would totally be better.

also screenshots are so easy to fake what do you mean jerk what is a jerk I fail to see why you are integrating the snap here

??? In any case abstain restrictions are just. A thing. Everyone abstaining all over the place is boring but banning them is just unhelpful in general. People rarely use them all up, anyway, unless I'm forgetting games? So.

Still, no screenshots. Copy/paste the text if you want (I don't plan to have the flavor for the roles to be a universal consistent thing that people mess up on when fakeclaiming... it's just a thing), but no screenshots.

>||| You know what I mean.

Also hey I realized it would be great if I could get one more person! For balance reasons.

Back
Top Bottom