• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The avatar game

Aristicus

Dat Absol!
Kira (Absol): Okay, so we had this idea!

Shaide (Umbreon): It's stupid and no one will like it, Kira!

Sena (Espeon): Shut up you! So what this thread is, is staying in character of your avatar! You MUST be like your avatar!

Shaide: If you go out of character, the creator will ask a mod or admin to remove your post.

Sena: Other than that, the only rules are the forum rules! So go wild everyone!

Kira: OH OH OH! I REMEMBER SOMETHING! PICK ME! PICK ME!

Sena: Yes Kira?

Kira: If there's more than one character in your avatar, you must make all of them speak in a script format!

Shaide: I already know this is a terrible idea... kill me...

Well, I think that's a wonderful idea Aristicus. Would anyone of you youngsters be interested in helping me with my research?

...Nnnope.
Unless it involves cookies. If it does, then I will. Maybe.
*transforms into a togepi*

LuckyLaprs: GAH! HYDRO-ZARD!!! *uses Hydro-zard*
Clouds: *go away*
LuckyLaprs: There. That's better *swims around*

Shaide: You people actually LIKE this? Sigh....guess I can't win. I never could.

Sena: Oh ShE's JuSt SaD bEcAuSe tHaT's HoW sHe AlwAyS FeEls

Kira: SENA! Why did you have to type like that! i can't read it now!

Back
Top Bottom