• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Avatar: The First Mafia (Night One)

Mai

Banned
All role PMs should have been sent out. If you did not receive one, notify me.

I'm glad this can finally get started!

---

(Blah blah unnecessary night flavor we all know AtLA)

48 hours for night actions!

Day breaks, and the group finds the body of Pathos lying dead. It seems like she'd been shot with lightning; everyone is quick to realize that she was undoubtedly innocent. It's such a tragedy they died, too... she had really kept the group together when alive.

Pathos is dead. He was not mafia.

48 hours for discussion!

I think it'd be Azula rather than Ozai. And I'm pretty sure Iroh won't be mafia or even vigilante.

Flavour text aside, I don't have anything.

Pathos never gets past night zero, poor chap.

And can't both Azula and Ozai lightningbend? Either way that's not really surprising since they're the guaranteed mafia players... but I don't have anything. Naturally.

I think it would be Ozai as the Don. Unless the Mafia would be Azula with Mai and that other girl, or something.

Ozai never actually does anything in the show... just Azula doing stuff. But really idk. NOW SOMEONE GET SOME ACTUALLY RELEVANT INFO

Day breaks, and the group finds the body of Pathos lying dead. It seems like she'd been shot with lightning; everyone is quick to realize that she was undoubtedly innocent. It's such a tragedy they died, too... she had really kept the group together when alive.

Pathos is dead. He was not mafia.

48 hours for discussion!

I know I'm dead but :|

I'd feel confident saying that we either lost Katara or Toph. More likely Katara so does that mean we lost a healer?

hey, miami, you forgot to change the title to day one and cross out pathos.

anyone got any leads?

Changing the title is rather cumbersome now that you can't edit your posts. The only way to get the title changed is ask for a mod to do it. :/

As for leads, I have none.

Wait, you can't edit your posts anymore? Is this just a Mafia thing or is this forumwide? Also when did this happen?

you should be able too if you made the thread. thats kinda dumb.

well, unless someone speaks up, we should abstain.

what gives you that idea?

Because those would be the two 'holding the group together'. The group, show wise, would be Team Avatar. I think Pathos was Katara. I don't think it fits Toph's character profile to hold the team together. That and there are only so many female characters. Suki, Toph, Katara are the big ones I can think of. Suki isn't there a lot of the time, at least not until later in the series, and like I said, it just doesn't seem Toph-ish in the flavor text.

Lightning is probably Azula.

Katara is most likely a healer, which means we probably just lost our doc. Which sucks so early in game.

Day one abstain. Blarg.

Wait, you can't edit your posts anymore? Is this just a Mafia thing or is this forumwide? Also when did this happen?

Just in mafia - see here.

Basically, Butterfree realized that mods could see the past edits of posts, which gave them an unfair advantage.

It was rather necessary, but uhh... it's also very annoying :[

Flavor text possibly suggests Katara, but its kind of hard to tell. I guess we should abstain? Unless there's anyone with a lead, but that rarely happens D1.

Not unless somebody's looking to get shot the following night, anyway. Abstaining also.

Back
Top Bottom