• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Favorite fakemon?

Have you ever made a fakemon?If you've made a few fakemons,which one is your favorite,and why?

My favorite fakemon is Shellshock,and Electric/Ground type turtle pokemon I made about half a year ago.He's the first fakemon I've ever given stats or an ability to.If your curious how strong he is,he's more powerful than Arcanine,but less powerful than Archeops(Off topic,Archeops need a better ability now,Defeatist sucks),and I also made two pre-evolutions of Shellshock.I really love Shellshock because of it's typing and his ability combined(An Electric/Ground type with Sap Sipper that's stronger than Arcanine?That's amazing).I haven't made a sprite for him yet,but I will eventually(I hope).

Um. Well, my favorite Fakemon is Volcaroo, a Fire/Normal starter kangaroo thing first conceived around two years ago and given a polished design around half a year ago. It has either stands like a kangaroo or humanoidly.

(off topic: Archeops has Defeatist much like Slaking has Truant, to keep its massive base stats in check. Shellshock would be weak to Ground, Water, and Ice even with Sap Sipper.)

I guess Gastroy, my rock/dragon gargoyle Pokemon. It has sturdy (or maybe levitate) and attacks using mainly tail based moves (iron tail, ect). I'm thinking of giving it a sig move based off attacking with a rocky tail, but I don't know what I would call it.

I also like my Squidward Pokemon, Squigem and Squigi. Just because they are silly.

I've only ever made one Fakemon, and I haven't even made stats for it yet.

It's Meridorm, a psychic/bug type glow worm.

The only one I've ever put a lot of thought into is Willendol, a genderless baltoy evolution that represents fertility. It has a unique ability that lets Charm and Attract and stuff work on any pokémon, even other genderless ones, and sice writing up that page I've changed 'can breed with anything' to 'causes eggs to hatch slightly faster than either Magma Armor or Flame Body'.

Back
Top Bottom