• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Art that sucks so badly no one dares to talk about it

Phoenixsong

beep beep coming through
Pronoun
she/they/any
DID ANYONE MISS MY ART THREAD? HUH? HUH? [/attentionwhoring]

Hey look I actually have more stuff to post. I'll probably have to go dig for more old later to fill this up again, but for now, new forums, new artings! How about that?

Random Talez of Pokeymans (lol oh no not this crap again)

Thread title is the MOST AMAZING QUOTE EVER from a ToS parody fic that I can't find and no one here has read except Chimera but OH WELL. Thread with title referencing Sheena must have picture of Sheena! So! Slightly-too-pudgy Sheena but that's okay because... because Azumarill are fat anyway so there. Also random Genis- and Preseahedz. Whoo.

SEXY NINJA BUNNIES YES okay moving along

Ayleeums

An alien called a razu for a project I'm working on. Kind of sort of. Lol four-armed space elves.

Moar Ayleeums

When the razu get really pissed off they turn into giant scary dragonthingaliens called atarazu. Legolas meets the Hulk, I guess. Only with four arms for more win. (I totally would mash elves, aliens and dragons together into one thing YES but anyway how sad am I?) The bug is another alienthing called a bjosar. They look like giant killer centipedes but they're all a bunch of bookish nerds. :D bookworms lol sorry

therapy doodles yay

Bored while waiting to talk to my therapy lady. I like the Mightyena. Hyenas are awesome.

(And yes, for the bajillionth time MIGHTYENA IS A HYENA NOT A WOLF GET IT RIGHT. Not all hyenas look like the ones in the Lion King! D: Go look up the striped hyena and THEN tell me that Mighty isn't built like a hyaenid D<)

Yellow

This is actually an old, but I am reposting it for a reason! A few days ago I decided to spiffify it and...

Liquid Gold

...this would be the result. Lol boredom and unproductive Photoshop practice.

OH WAIT BEFORE I FORGET REQUEST RULES

-Sketches only for now. Like the "Yellow" one.
-I suck at humans. I'd rather improve on them on my own instead of having to churn out something hideous for someone else.
-Credit is always nice. It also keeps me from having to rip your head off.
-If it doesn't get done then I'm sorry but it doesn't get done. My attention span likes to go hide in a corner and cry sometimes. Its life is pain, you know.
-Who knows? Maybe I'll say "no" just to spite you, k?

Last edited:
Re: holy crap look at the melons on you it's like you've got three heads

I MISSED THE PHOENIX ART :< [/feedstheneed]

Ohgod I think I Sheena needs a costume with ears. NOW. Genis is supercute as always. :3

This must get colored! The second batch of aliens are much cooler looking. Especially the top one. Awesome pose he's in, reminds me of predator. The one on the far left look a lot like Amorbis from MP2, actually. Are you suuuure you didn't steal any ideas hm? :3 The bottom dude is awesome. Badass humanoids are -always- awesome.

Umbreon~ And dargons. AND VERY COOL LOOKING GOLD COLORED DARGONS. Why do you win so much at drawing? ; ;
I am unable to fully express how epic you are at drawing. This thread needs more Tales of Pokemans. :3 Marill!Raine okay I swear I'm leaving.

...what on earth is an Amorbis? More importantly, what on earth is MP2?

And :D? No seriously they are inextricably ingrained in my mind as the pokeymans I'd already decided they were. Marill!Raine would be heresy, I'm afraid. Go ask Danni, she's obsessive about stuff too but not that in particular ;)

Thankyouverymuch, anyway. <3

Ah, MP2 is Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. Amorbis is a giant three headed sandworm attached to a metal ball. And it jumps out of the ground, archs towards you and tries to ram you into the ground. He's the first big boss in the game. :3

ESPEON RAINE IS LOVE. *Kaito favorites it again*

Oh, Metroid. I totally didn't even consider the possibility that that might be what you were talking about. Not that I've ever played any of those beyond the demo that came with my DS so it's not like I'd know or anything anyway. :D

But anyway request something I'm going to need something to do tomorrow after workandstuff.

[offtopic]why do you keep not loading, Round Table Poker ARGH D<[/offtopic]

I really want to say seel!Genis.

I really do.

BUT a winged Presea shall also do just as well. :3

Winged Presea... meaning what, exactly? Because if it doesn't involve a Zangeese it will cause my brain to implode.

You know what I love especially about your art? The poses. You never draw stuff just standing there, staring into space, they're always so full of energy and life and they're brilliant and I wish I could do that more~

No requests that I can think of off the top of my head, but I love these pictures, especially the ToSPokemon because you know how much I love those (Zangoose!Presea is the cutest thing ever), the Yellowdragon and the doodles with Umbreon and Mightyena on.

Zangoose!Presea? GO FOR IT :3

I wasn't even being that specific, I just wanted you to smack wings on Presea somewhere. XD

Actually Zangoose presea sounds epic and I think I need to see this now.

But it's in the picture with Sheena! WHY DO YOU NOT PAY ATTENTION D:

But yeah I'll probably draw more Zangsea (or whatever >>)

FEAR MY EYE FOR DETAIL. It's late and I'm tired ok I need sleep. D:

...Ok now I see it.

Can't concentrate on Prezangoose right now but!

They Came From Planet Fashion Disaster

...okay for the love of god I have absolutely no idea what the hell this is or what I was on when I drew it at work D: I can only hope the German reports I was proofreading didn't end up suffering in kind. "Your child asdge fas atfentive in Jermin anadnn did gud bjokwjrok k? eLVis livES yo and im habgving hs bebe okay luv joo :B"

While I do (or don't do) other stuff: Imageshack dump for maximum oldpower! Will probably break into several posts so nobody's circuits overload (ha like anyone other than Danni or Kaito even pays attention to this thread). So, working back through my account we find:

Spraylet, Pandive and Osgrave (fake water starters)
Mudkipz (contest entry from years ago)
Flytragoon (bad picture of fake grass starter)
Random Dragon (< title)
Green Dragon (doodle based on results from a Seventh Sanctum generator)
Sceptilesaurus (just because)
Lethe (birthday present for Butterfree/illustration from one of Negrek's fics)
Absolved (birthday present for Negrek/illustration from one of Negrek's fics, background from a photo)

Yeah.

Last edited:

I am really sorry that I don't have any useful comments but dude your stuff is pretty aaaaa D: And intimidating. And I totally agree with Dannichu about your poses. And basically um dammit I HAVE NOTHING USEFUL TO SAY D:

I love the expression on the Espeon!Raine "YOU HAVE FAILED" thing. REALLY I LOVE EVERYTHING but uh

Last edited:

Gah, you can do that awesome art thing where you pay lots of attention to the little details, and make things look so alive and stuff, that I just cannot compare to. :o And you're awesome at drawing dragons. I really like that Yellow dragon one, and the colored version.

I can't think of much to say, either, sorry. Other than that you're awesome and stuff. :D;

I love that... thing you drew. With the one chickenfoot and one shoe and the crown face and I have no idea what it is, but it's amazing.

Other favourites include the Mudkip picture (because who doesn't leik mudkipz? - that and the water looks really good and water's the hardest thing to draw ever) and the Charizard/Scyther battle because woah, poses. That one'd look awesome coloured *hint*

Yay! Phoenix art is back! I luve everything. Literally. The dragons are just amazing, and Sceptilesaurus is just plain awesome. So is everything else, really. Your art is so amazingly exceptionally extraordinary (yay for thesaurus.com) that it's awesome. Yeah.

I am really sorry that I don't have any useful comments but dude your stuff is pretty aaaaa D: And intimidating. And I totally agree with Dannichu about your poses. And basically um dammit I HAVE NOTHING USEFUL TO SAY D:

I love the expression on the Espeon!Raine "YOU HAVE FAILED" thing. REALLY I LOVE EVERYTHING but uh

I know, I love it too. :D And I appreciate the fact that apparently my art makes you speechless but the usual self-effacing mindset prevents me from believing that it's really true. Thank you anyway, though.

Gah, you can do that awesome art thing where you pay lots of attention to the little details, and make things look so alive and stuff, that I just cannot compare to. :o And you're awesome at drawing dragons. I really like that Yellow dragon one, and the colored version.

I can't think of much to say, either, sorry. Other than that you're awesome and stuff. :D;

Alive? You really think so, do you? It'd probably be nicer if I'd stop drawing everything side on (and facing left, for that matter), but thank you.

I love that... thing you drew. With the one chickenfoot and one shoe and the crown face and I have no idea what it is, but it's amazing.

Don't look at me, I was high on some unknown substance and repetitive copypasta editing of reports. D:

Other favourites include the Mudkip picture (because who doesn't leik mudkipz? - that and the water looks really good and water's the hardest thing to draw ever) and the Charizard/Scyther battle because woah, poses. That one'd look awesome coloured *hint*

Egh, I think the coloring on the Mudkipz one is awfully choppy (it was done before I discovered the glory that is Abuse of a White Prismacolor Pencil), but thanks. And coloring the Charizard and Scyther is Whivit's job, go bother her about it D:

Yay! Phoenix art is back! I luve everything. Literally. The dragons are just amazing, and Sceptilesaurus is just plain awesome. So is everything else, really. Your art is so amazingly exceptionally extraordinary (yay for thesaurus.com) that it's awesome. Yeah.

There is a reason that Sceptilesaurus's species name is uberbadassus, my friend. ;D

Um more olddumps yeah.

Genis Gumshoe (sickening PW/ToS crossover)
Zelos Edgeworth (even more sickening PW/ToS crossover)
The Honorable Judge Brunel (this picture was, is and always will be a sin)
Nemion (um a critter experiment; watermarked to protect from morons on another forum)
The Scarlet Dragon (um "fursona" sort of?)

Um that's all from that page, but I do have something new! It's not artwork, per se, but a sort of "learn to suck marginally less at drawing by making fewer stupid mistakes" (maybe I shouldn't sugarcoat it so much) type pseudotutorial thing and yeah. Fear my illegible handwriting.

let this be the end of dogs with rulers for legs

I have other things I really ought to be doing so yeah um bye (yeah right).

The (currenlty unscarlet) Scarlet Dragon has the loveliest paws~

And you should definetly do more tutorial-things. Maybe something about drawing dragons? I don't know. But you're good at them :3

I probably will eventually. :D Actually that one is even more horribly unclear than I first thought it was, but oh, well, I'm not going to bother with redoing it for a while.

I came up with two awesome ideas for artings while avoiding drawing the Preseagoose or whatever and all of the important things I should be doing, but my hands are crapping out again and I don't feel like drawing them yet so! More old ready set go!

The Luxray King (TLK-style Luxray orly?)
Torrindael (Clefairy character sort of thing, yes I know his leg sucks and the tail is "uncurled" on purpose)
monkeys suck at calculus (math class; story takes too long to explain)
Bexsef (legendary Unown-thing for a probably scrapped story)
Halfway-decent Ninetales (um yeah)
Equalizer Dragon (something I don't remember)
Ragan Dromin (weird dinosaur character; yes, she's a dinosaur and, yes, she's female, not explaining right now)
Rogantus (weird wizard character; this thing annoys me to no end D:)
i liek paintz (WHY THE HELL HAVEN'T I COLORED THIS YET)
Muttnik (fake pokeymans)
Avulcub, Wolnite and Lyacon (halfass-colored fake pokeymans; Avulcub sucks)
The Evil Lord Generic (oh god please don't ask)
oh no not more crappy ToSPokeymans (plz to ignore regalkinghedz, also more Sheena!)
stop it already (it's a sickness)
I'M SERIOUS STOP IT (please don't ask, also the halfassed coloring sucks sorry)
Banette (requested by Chimera)
lol silly wobbuffet (requested by surskitty; needs moar lipstick, methinks)
Aw, shucks (requested by MD)
Heruberos (requested by Oh! You Pretty Things... or whatever she's calling herself now, dunno D:)
Venomoth (requested by opaltiger)
Jolteon and Linoone (requested by Dannichu)
some wyvern (requested by zukate08 who I don't think is here anymore)
Whivit (requested by Whivit)
Gardevoir (requested by someone I don't remember)
Irish Regigigas (requested by someone else I don't remember)

wow there was a lot of old on that page. And that wasn't even all of it! D:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom