• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The punishment game II

CharizardHammer

Heir of Blood
Original by Kid Blaze.

This game seemed fun but is burried, so I am restarting it.

You charge the previous poster, and then say the punishment.

Like this:
I charge previous poster with starving the lions, throw him to the lions.

I charge CharizardHammer with combining the "You're Banned" game and the "King of the Hill" game, freeze him until his body temperature drops to -278 degrees celsius

Executing someone for a rather harmless thing that was actually done by someone else? LuckyLapras is surely conspiring against the royal family. Feed him to Sakine Meiko.

Ike in the avatar? Enjoy being covered and suffocating by Dr. John F*****g Zoidberg's ink.

Making Futurama references? Let's burn you alive shall we? To 98 degrees ceslsius, because I feel like giving exact numbers. =P

Isolating people for 5000 years? Isolate Harvest in the underwater caverns for over 9000 years

Isolating another person for over 9000 years? You should know better! Feed you to the sharks in the underwater caverns

I charge you with murder by feeding your victim to a pride of lions! You are sentenced to death by wildebeest stampede!

I charge you with unlawful use of Nasa's equipment. You are sentenced to listen to Nasa ramble on at you about rules for 20 years.

You broke the game's rules! ...Let's just tie you up and throw you in the Gold Labyrinth, they will deal with you.

You broke the game's rules! ...Let's just tie you up and throw you in the Gold Labyrinth, they will deal with you.

Objection! I'd rather be RED's lunch, thanks.

[ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: Contempt of Court. 0G]

I charge you with creating NES Godzilla references, I sentence you to death by deer creatures.

Back
Top Bottom