• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Legend of Zelda Club

Scootaloo

spooky? do you think i'm spooky?
The-Legend-of-Zelda-Series-Logo.png

Okay, so I decided to make a club thread for the fans on TCoD on a fantastic franchise, the Legend of Zelda! Here, fans can discuss anything related to Zelda (try to keep it family friendly), whether it be games, characters, which temples are absolute bonkers, the manga, anything! I will keep track of the members and their favorite game (if you feel like sharing your favourite in the series)! And of course, this isn't only restricted to fans! Anyone who would like to try something new can post and get advice from fellow forumgoers!

Members|Favourite Game(s)
Scootaloo|The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Birdy|The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
Zero Moment|The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
Nobody|The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker

Things to Come
January 29, 2013-Hyrule Historia: The Legend of Zelda Encyclopedia will be released in North America.

Last edited:
It's the Legend of Zelda and it's really rad!
Those creatures from Ganon are pretty bad!
(etc)

Love the series. I can never decide which is my favourite out of the N64 games.
Also there's a shop near me that sells some Zelda manga but it costs like £60 :(

Eh, why not.

Favorite game so far is Skyward Sword.

After playing (and failing at) Ocarina of Time, I wondered why people liked it so much, because it really didn't age that well as far as I was concerned. But I suppose they fixed all that with the rerelease for 3DS (which I still have yet to play.)

Eh, why not.

Favorite game so far is Skyward Sword.

After playing (and failing at) Ocarina of Time, I wondered why people liked it so much, because it really didn't age that well as far as I was concerned. But I suppose they fixed all that with the rerelease for 3DS (which I still have yet to play.)

Skyward Sword is excellent, however the first boss (AKA first fight with Ghirahim) got on my nerves :P

I have yet to play the original OoT, however I've played the 3DS port, which was quite excellent.

Yeah Skyward Sword was pretty solid. The only thing I outright hated was that harp minigame. It was so terrible.

Also the combat could also get broken if you spammed invincibility potions. Which I did on the final boss(I had no idea what I was doing either)

Oh, LoZ, my fair and radiant maiden, how I love thee.

I liked every game of the series I've played (which is pretty much all of them, besides the Oracles duo), although I'll always have a special place in my heart for Minish Cap, my first.

If you guys want to know my favourite temple, it would have to be Stone Tower. Its really creative, the atmosphere is fitting and the music was great!

Not sure I have a favourite temple/dungeon. Though I'm sure if I did it'd be one from Skyward Sword.
That game is really good at sticking to the Zelda formula and yet at no point did I feel bored, whereas I'd've expected the whole dungeon thing to have gotten stale after so many games. Just when the dungeon starts to get a bit boring is when you get to the end.

My favorite game is Wind Waker, because it had my favorite graphics, music, and story.

My favorite dungeon? Probably the Twili Palace. Or maybe Ganon's Tower from WW

Now, who is your favorite Zelda boss? I love the Majora and Twinrova fights.

Ummm. . . either Zant or Dark Link (from the awesomely difficult Adventures of Link, not the one from OoT, though that was also awesome.

I haven't played many LoZ games, but all the ones I've played are amazing. My personal favorite is Twilight Princess (Wii version, if that even makes much of a difference.) My favorite dungeon isn't in it, though, which is the Shadow Temple from OoT. As for boss battle, it's a tie between the Ganondorf and King Bulbin horseback battles. Horseback fighting was probably the greatest thing they added to the game.

My favourite bosses are really simple ones usually, either based off of real life things or well known fictional things.
So people, giant insects, dragons. Stuff like that.

Awesome music helps too, like Stallord from TP

Erhmagerd LoZ :D
My favorite game is Twilight Princess, but the way I typically play is that my brother and I switch off, so there are some parts I don't quite remember. But I do remember that defending the carriage while riding across the plains was a nightmare. I must have ragequit like 10 times. Also Midna is just amazing I mean seriously guys. There are no words n

Also Midna is just amazing I mean seriously guys.

Yes, Midna is definitely the best partner. She's the only one with PERSONALITY. Plus, I felt a good partnership between her and Link. Some partners, like Fi (I think that's how you spell it) I never really felt a partnership with.

HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS BEFORE

LoZ is one of my favorite series of all time. Favorite game? Really hard to choose. Wind Waker and Skyward Sword are on the top of my list, but my favorite of all time would have to be Twilight Princess. I loved the swordfighting aspect of it, and all the hidden skills. Plus, I loved the sharpshooting session in the Hidden Village Ironically, Twilight Princess was the first Zelda game I ever played (not counting Melee, of course). I worked my way backwards from that.

I think Midna definitely has the best personality, but I prefer Navi and Fi.

The King of Red Lions and Tetra speak to you through that stone necklace thing.

Back
Top Bottom