• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Why pop music works

yeah but Linkin Park is a shitty band so uh

There's a lot of horrible pop music out there, true. But some are nice e.g. Mika, Kylie Minogue, Scissor Sisters, etc.
In my opinion, anyway :)

That is very, very true. (The really sad thing about it is, it actually sounds slightly better with the songs put on top of each other. Maybe they should just mix all their songs together and release it as one song -- that would solve the problem of downloading the same thing multiple times~)

sorry that wasn't a great post I made earlier lol, but I honestly can't stand Mika. The other pop artists you've mentioned I don't really like but I can see why people would enjoy them, but Mika just sounds like soulless disposable rubbish to my ears.

(The really sad thing about it is, it actually sounds slightly better with the songs put on top of each other. Maybe they should just mix all their songs together and release it as one song -- that would solve the problem of downloading the same thing multiple times~)

It's like the overlapping face thing that I forgot was called.

I don't know exactly what to say on this, but... I never knew that. :x

I find it kind of amusing, being a Linkin Park hater.

Last edited:
sorry that wasn't a great post I made earlier lol, but I honestly can't stand Mika. The other pop artists you've mentioned I don't really like but I can see why people would enjoy them, but Mika just sounds like soulless disposable rubbish to my ears.
Yeah but I'm into really gay stuff like electronica and synthpop and happy upbeat music while you listen to bands called things like cannibal corpse so I guess we can't really criticise each other's musical tastes seeing as we're miles apart on genre preference :v
and to prove I am a total fag: I went to a Mika concert :I

Back
Top Bottom