• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The anti-Disney Movement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diz

Overdosing on placebos
This is a club for all of you anti Disney Folk. Weather it's because you don't like the subliminal messages, were scared by something in a movie, because they play the worst music, Your sister loves High School Musical and can't stop playing their awful songs, you think that you'd be a better actor than anyone there, or whatever, Join so we can talk about all things anti-Disney.

Although I'm not Anti-Disney/Pixar, I hate Disney Channel. Namely, HSM and Hannah Montana, and, well, basically everything else.

My sister plays the shit all the time.

Please no anti-clubs. People might get offended or get into arguments, since by definition the only thing to discuss in an anti-club is excessively bashing something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom