• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Cartoon World

Flareth

The fastest girl in town
Cartoon World, the world of old and new cartoons and anime. You suddenly find your way there after you find a rocket in the ground in the woods. you have to get used to a cartoon life, and have a little fun

Name:
Looks:

Name: Narf
Looks: Around 5'6. She has green eyes and purple hair. She was wearing a short-sleeved yellow T-shirt with Pikachu's face on it and jean shorts.

Last edited:
Name: Lili
Looks: Red hair, hazel eyes, blue shirt saying "i HeArt dAD" and white shorts with blue swirls, barefoot

Looks fun!

Name: Calamity
Looks: Calamity wears a purple jester suit with a green jester hat. Silver Eyes. 6' tall. He can fly/levitate!

Last edited:
May I join?

Name: Mint
Looks: Black hair, blue eyes, a brown T-shirt, Camoflage pants, black and white skater shoes, and she's 5' 3.

Count me in too!

Name: Sora
Looks: Brown hair, green eyes, white T shirt, sparkling blue jacket, black pants, black shoes, and a ring on each hand.

Name: Eric
Looks: Messy brown hair, brown eyes, blue shorts and orange pants. He's really short.

(Accepted...we'll start now.)

Narf ran through the forest. She was full of sugar. She tried to run up a tree, but fell. She spotted a green alien rocket.

It all started innocently enough--I had had an argument with my little brother over whether or not cartoons were real--he claimed they were, while I had gently assured him that they were just drawings on the TV screen. I had finally said before I had departed on my afternoon walk "Okay, if I happen to find their world, I'll tell you all about it."

Yet deep down, I couldn't help but wonder if even the characters I saw in the animes I loved now and the cartoons I had seen growing up were real--I would love it if I met Ash in person, or got a complimentary concert from Jem....

So here I was, standing before this odd rocket. Could it go to animated realm--where everything I had seen cartoons and anime characters do on TV was true?

Last edited:
Lili was simply sitting down on the ground in the woods, in the middle of the clearing, seeing how long she could stare at the sun.
When she started to feel her eyes burn, she turned her head away.
"That makes four minutes! Wait, I can't see anything."
The redhead wandered through the woods blindly, before bonking into something. She rubbed her eyes and saw the alien ship.
"Staring at the sun must've made me crazy or somethin'." Lili mumbled. "It's probably a tree in real life, but I'm just thinking it's a spaceship."
But sure enough, it was real...

(You might wanna change your post a bit, IcySapphire, we haven't departed.)

Narf saw Lili.

"You see that spaceship too, right?" she asked.

Lili turned to the purple-haired girl.
"Yeah, I think I do. I don't believe it, though." She said. "By the way, I'm Lili."

"I'm...Narf. Nice to meet you." Narf said, "hey, let's go in the rocket. Ya know, as a little joke."

Lili smiled.
"Narf! That's an awesome name!" She cried out before nodding at the idea of going in the rocket.
"Wouldn't it be awesome if it ended up blasting us to some other planet like... Saturn?" She asked, stepping into the rocket.

(fixed it)

I could see more people crowding around the odd rocket. If it did go to the animated realm, I had a few things I wanted to do besides prove my sibling right. While i had the thought in mind, I fumbled for a notepad and made a list:

--Get Ash's autograph
--Travel with Ash and co. for a while
--Get the Transformers' autographs for my brother
--See Jem and the Holograms live
--Battle alongside Sailor Moon

That was a good start, until I also remembered my stash of Disney flicks and added "visit the House of Mouse" to my list.

Last edited:
I looked up and noticed the girl by me. Her Pikachu shirt made me smile--at least I wasn't the only older Pokemon fan present. Granted, both me and my brother had stopped watching when the voices changed...

Oh wait, that was another thing I wanted to do! I wrote down "See if Ash and co. still have the voices I remember." on the list before telling the girl "This is my list of things I want to do in the animated realm should this rocket take us there." I offered the list to her. "Want to read it?"

Lili ran up to Narf and the girl.
"I wanna read it!" She chirped. "If that rocket does take us to the animated realm, do you think the Animaniacs or Sonic or Zim or other people will be there?"
She started jumping up and down.

Back
Top Bottom