• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Metronome Success

kyeugh

onion witch
Pronoun
she/her
Pretty self-explanatory, actually. Any amazing Metronome successes?

In the past I've had a Roar of Timr and Spacial Rend Togetic, and my Clefablr used Psycho Boost and Sacred Fire today (in the same day!!).

Not really a success, just a story about Metronome.
When I was younger I was playing on my brother's half translated silver rom and Togepi used a move which I now know to be beat-up.
At the time whatever move this was looked incredible, and I wanted to find out how to use it without metronome. But due to the half-translated-ness, I had no idea what the move's actual name was. I was hoping for ages I'd finally come across it again. I think I eventually found it when I googled a really vague description of it years later and as always, google knows all. Unfortunately the move failed to live up to my expectations.

i always end up using the same move twice in a row.
also adriane has amazing metronome predicting powers when i played through Blue and Crystal (Togetic and Hitmonlee knows it)

When I was battling the champion in LeafGreen, I got Thunder against his Blastoise. Needless to say, I was very happy. (Don't ask why I was using Metronome against the Champion. I was 12).

I had a Togepi use Ominous Wind once. Also Aeroblast, I believe.

And a Roar of Time.

(Metronome is like my favorite move, ahaha. Along with Sketch...)

Back
Top Bottom