• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Griefshire - OOC Thread

Furretsu

World of Glass
Griefshire sign ups are currently closed, but may open again if inactive users are removed. You may also use this thread for suggestions, discussion, etc. that is OOC (out of character).

I will not automatically accept anyone who takes the time to fill out this form. Please remember to do your best in the grammar/spelling department, as that's what I'm going to be approving/disapproving for the most part. No need to go into much detail; short and sweet works just as well.

Character Name:
Species: (No legendaries; otherwise, anything goes.)
Personality:

Simple, right? Here's my character's.

Character Name: Lerutia
Species: Furret
Appearance: About as typical as a Furret could be. The only notable thing in Lerutia's appearance would be a small scar on his right arm.
Personality: Likes to rush right into things without thinking; could probably stand to think before speaking as well. In general, though, he's very personable and likes to keep his reputation high.

Last edited:
Re: Griefshire Sign Up & OOC Thread

Character Name: Shousia/Antimou/Balthor
Species: Dodrio
Appearance: Shousia, Antimou and Balthor are a normal Dodrio, except a dark brown spot can be seen on her underbelly.
Personality: Shousia is kind and caring. She is protective of every ally that she has.
Antimou is also kind, but protective only of Shousia and Balthor. She is very generous.
Balthor is not friendly but is respective and considerate, if that makes sense. She can be greedy sometimes but is otherwise a good one to be by. Balthor is the toughest fighter on the body.

Character Name: Lenka
Species: Lanturn
Appearance: Most Lanturn have scarlet eyes. Lenka, however, has amber eyes!
Personality: Play It Out
Other: Lenka is great at charades.

Last edited:

Character Name: Biscuit
Species: Jolteon
Appearance: Biscuit is er, a Jolteon. He looks precisely like one. In fact, if he could stay still for more than ten seconds I'm sure he would be the face of an ideal Jolteon.
Personality: Biscuit appears to have severe mental problems (or Tourette's, take your pick). He can't stay still at all -- although admittedly this is probably caused by the fact that his fur is permanently charged with electricity -- and has some sort of tick in his right eye, seeing as he can't quit moving it either. He's impatient, loud and stubborn to the point of being the one Pokémon you just really want to violently murder before he says /anything/ ever again. Lame jokes that seriously aren't funny are also his strong point; seeing as he rarely shuts up, you're going to be hearing a lot of them.

Sorry, but I'd like to stick with official Pokémon - it makes things a lot easier for everyone. ^^

Ok, no problem.

Character Name: Lita
Species: Grovyle
Appearance: This with golden belly.
Personality: Very annoying, but nowhere NEAR as annoying as Biscuit- she just is selfish, stubborn(though THAT she takes as a compliment), and doesn't like anyone. she has a few friends though, and that's because she wasn't always like this. I have a loooooong bio for her... *evil grin* although there is some good in her.

Character Name: Ada/Rolf
Species: Wigglytuff/Wigglytuff
Appearance: Wigglytuff identical twins. To make them easier to differentiate, Ada started wearing a bow - helpful until Rolf decided that bows are pretty and started wearing them too
Personality: Play It Out

Accepted, of course, NWT. ^^ Lita, you're Accepted as well. Please try to avoid actions *like this* in posts, though. ^^ Welcome to Griefshire!

This looks interesting. :3

Character Name: Iris
Species: Riolu
Appearance: Pretty much like a, well, Riolu. Only differance is that she has a fluffy blue spot in the middle of her chest.
Personality: Very child-like and curious, being young still. She loves to play with anything that will talk to her, but is otherwise shy untill someone talks to her, or she sees them doing something she likes to do too.

Character Name: Blindas
Species: Weezing
Appearance: Like, uh, an average Weezing really, apart from maybe one or two different colors that can be found in the smog he lets out.
Personality: Uh... play it out? :D (lulz killer)

You're in, Walker. ^^ ... Oh, wait, I must do the bold thing. Accepted. There. =o

Character Name: Starr
Species: Murkrow
Appearance: One of his wings has many scars all over it that make him fly somewhat awkwardly, but other than that he looks like any other Murkrow.
Personality: He generally tries to stay as secluded from the other Pokémon as much as possible, wanting to leave this strange dimension as quickly as possible with no regrets. He's quick to become aggressive if things aren't going his way, but other than that he's cool and collected. He's angry at Aylia for bringing him here, but knows his place. Usually, anyways.

Character Name: Vinnie
Species: (No legendaries; otherwise, anything goes.) Wynaut
Appearance: LOOK HE'S A DAMN WYNAUT. He's blue. And small. And has strangely intense eyes.
Personality: Kind of a jerk, actually. Tends to be pretty gruff and serious and doesn't really care about your bullshit, unless he does care about your bullshit ... yeah, I don't know. This is my bullshit. But he's vaguely serious! And has a bit of a napoleon complex. Like some sort of little dog.

Both of you are Accepted. ^^ I think we're reaching the reasonable limit, so I'll let in two more people before closing signups.

Back
Top Bottom