• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hey Hey, a new sprite shop!

TwilightRealm

Epicalocity...
Hey hey, this is my new sprite shop. Since I haven't been having requests over emails for a challenge I guessed I might as well make my own shop...

So here are the things I can do... Oh, and, the ones in red are the ones I've only just started doing...So they might not be that good...

Splices: Well I've got a splice with 15+ Pokemon on it...

Recolours: Done in no time...

Revamps:...

Devamps:...

Light Pokemon: Well, recoloured lighter.

Dark Pokemon: Same as above... But darker...

Chaos: Have been doing them for a while...

Pokézoos: Does what i says on the can...

2D Pokemon: Well yeah...

Inferno: NEW!

Scratch: NEW!

Scratch Pokemon spliced: Never done it before... Just thought it would be fun...

Anime character sprites!: I've done a Light Yagami... But I admit defeat on Edward Elric...

Ghost Pokemon: NEW

Halloween Pokemon: First spriting I ever did...

And a surprise pack: Gets a surprise...
SpriteResource.png

staff:
TwilightRealm
Caazper: http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/2...atihaveph6.png
Hyper~Piplup
open
open

Last edited:
Ok. I'm on it... Need to find sprite... The internet keeps dying...
EDIT: Finished need to upload
EDIT: And here it is...
PokzooforRuffledFeathers.jpg

Last edited:
Seems nice, but I'd advise colouring the outlines on your scratches.

And now, without further ado, could I have a Magikarp Pokézoo? (I rhymed... again!)

hehe ok
Thnx for the advice
PokezooforZephyrouscastform.png

And without further ado heres your pokézoo :grin:

And does anyone want a random Sneasel/Weavile splice?
Weavile-Sneaselsplice.png

Last edited:
Yay! It looks awesome!

You should take all the Pokezoos you make and put them in some sort of area and make it like a big zoo.

Back
Top Bottom