• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Caps Lock or Shift?

When typing in capitals, do you use Caps Lock or hold Shift?

• Caps Lock.

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Hold Shift.

Votes: 47 74.6%
  • Either; don't mind.

Votes: 8 12.7%

• Total voters
Re: Random Question.

Always shift. Except if I'm going to write an entire block of text in caps, in which case I'll put caps on, but normally end up holding down shift for caps anyways. sO MY SENTENCES LOOK LIKE THIS, with a lowercase where a capital would normally be X3

I use left shift

I only use capslock if I'm writing a huge paragraph or something of angry text

SHIFT. CAPS LOCK DOESN'T REMIND ME I'M IN ALL CAPS, SO I'LL TYPE LIKE DANNICHU SAID.

So, yeah.

Of course I didn't mean to misspell Dinnidannichuchu's name. *Shifty eyes* (Get it? Shift?)

I PRESUMED THE QUESTION WAS TALKING ABOUT WHEN I TYPE LIKE THIS, SO I VOTED CAPS LOCK

However, I use shift in this sort of sentence.

It wasn't actually meant to be funny, so no offence was taken, Ambipo-AAAARGH OH MY GOD IT'S A FRIDGE AND IT'S SQUEEZING MY ENTRAILS OUT.

I've always used Caps Lock. I wasn't taught to use Shift when I was learning to type. :(
Hey, it works so I have no reason to switch to using Shift. :B

Caps Lock is for the hardcore.

AND DON'T YOU /DARE/ FAIL AT THREAD TITLES EVER AGAIN.

I AM HOLDING SHIFT RIGHT NOW! As I pretty much always do.

I think the last time I used CAPSLOCK was when I was entering in a serial number for something that was all caps and numbers, and I didn't want to fiddle with going on and off of shift. :V

Back
Top Bottom