• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

MY EYES!! (just changed style)

Yarnchu

Yarn is comfy and easy to wear
Wow. I had the Minimal Dewgong style on for so long that when I changed to the Roar of Time style, every thing seemed a little fuzzy. And it still kinda is. Has this happened to anyone else?

Meh, it's always a bit difficult to adjust from staring at something light for a long time to staring at something dark, but I'm getting used to it now.

I love this new style, yet, after using Dewgong for so long, all this darkness seems depressing... Strange considering my original style was Shiny Umbreon and this is the Shiny Umbreon replacement.

Hey, since we have Dialga, do you think we'll get a Palkia?

There has never been any sort of pattern to what styles get made. If there's an X style, there is absolutely no reason to suppose there will be an X's Counterpart style. It's all based on whether the color schemes look halfway decent, and to be honest I don't think Palkia's color scheme is very interesting.

I hope so. Palkia is my favorite of the trio. It seems like Nintendo is favoring Dialga of the two (major boss in mystery dugeon, palkia being almost non-existant in the new movie, even a manga that only has dialga in it). Give Palkia some love people!

There has never been any sort of pattern to what styles get made. If there's an X style, there is absolutely no reason to suppose there will be an X's Counterpart style. It's all based on whether the color schemes look halfway decent, and to be honest I don't think Palkia's color scheme is very interesting.

Oh yeah, and Mew is SO much better... >.> You can't say Palkia's colour scheme isn't as interesting as Mew's

Actually, I'm totally in love with this style. And I loved Umbreon. And now I love this even more. And I don't find it fuzzy.

...although, now that I'm typing, it feels a bit strange with these waves in the message box :P

I think it would be awesome if we got a Typhlosion or Quilava color scheme!
...eww. They do NOT have good colors for website styling, seriously. Yellow and dark blue with orange and red? No thanks.

Oh yeah, and Mew is SO much better... >.> You can't say Palkia's colour scheme isn't as interesting as Mew's
Making a pink style is pretty interesting - it's a "Let's see if I can make this without it being eye-hurting" challenge, and the end result is pretty pink. Palkia is more off-white, and when there is already a white style, it wouldn't provide a very interesting visual experience. And if I tried to shift it more towards the pink, it would just become too similar to Bouncy Mew.

Not to say there will never be a Palkia style in any form - my main point was that there being a Dialga style is absolutely no indicator that there will be a Palkia style. I don't pick a Pokémon and then make a style out of it; I pick a basic color concept that I think will make a decent style and find a Pokémon to fit it.

Last edited:
I like the new Style ^^ It's all... Wavy and Distort-y... And dark colored... with blue.

Mismagius or Drapion would be good for a Purple style.

Not to say there will never be a Palkia style in any form - my main point was that there being a Dialga style is absolutely no indicator that there will be a Palkia style. I don't pick a Pokémon and then make a style out of it; I pick a basic color concept that I think will make a decent style and find a Pokémon to fit it.

Palkia has some purple. In fact, it seems to be White/Pink/Purple, which would, in my opinion, look interesting

EDIT: Oh, just a question... Would you ever consider a Giratina/Shadow Force style?

is it just me or am I the only one here using vBulletin default style? I mean I know it doesn't look all that snazzy but as far as default styles go vBulletin's is kinda nice I suppose

I'm sure that makes you special. ;3

I don't notice a difference when I switch from light to dark styles -- it only hurts when I go the other way, for some reason. xD; But I'm using Dewgong style anyway, so.

I'm still on Minimal Dewgong. I like the Time style, but I prefer the lighter themes.
I used to use Celebi and Mew the most. I enjoyed switching between the pink and the green XD

I generally like lighter styles (I used to use Voice of the Forest style) but this style is nice, for now. The only thing is that I'm having trouble differentiating links from text in posts. =/

Back
Top Bottom