• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

YouTube Poop Fan Club

Falthor

My boyyyyyyyy
Like watching YouTube Poop for a good laugh? Then this club is for you! Here, we can discuss the greatest videos of all time, including those with "SPAGHETTI," "my boyyyyy," and "MAMA Luigi."

Top Members
!1!1One11: My boyyyyyy - Falthor

Other Boyyyys
2. Invader Palkia
3. Flareth
4. Markku V
5. Number 100
6. Ambipom
7. Dark Butterfly
8. Murkrow

Last edited:
It's getting boring around here... So I'll join.

Whatever happened to Mario and Luigi in Epileptic Poop Nuggets? I can't find it.

I guess I'll join.

I find that 90% of poops are just unfunny copies of other ones.

But the other 10% are genius!
and it sure was nice someone to open this club gay Luigi?

Poops by their very nature are largely unoriginal, as it's mostly the same stuff mixed in a variety of different ways. It's the presentation that matters

also, quick question for everyone: who here considers Kajetokun (over nine thousand, balls are inert, etc) a pooper? He never calls himself a pooper or his videos poops, nor do any of said videos use any of the mah boiii/mama luigi clips, but aside from that they fit the definition fairly well

Well, in that case 90% of them aren't presented very well.

I don't like the ones that get a phrase.
Say, Luigi saying 'spaghetti' and making him say it again and again and then in slow motion.

Ones that actually do something hat isn't just slow down/speed up/filter rape are good usually.

Back
Top Bottom