• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The people who use the top screen of their DS to play GBA games club

This is to counter "The people who use the bottom screen of their DS to play GBA games club", because I know there are other people out there that play GBA games on the top screen of their DS.

MEMBERS:
Blaziking 175
Icalasari
Flareth
Crazy Weavile
Zim Del Invasor
Wilcox
Dewgongeru
Ruffledfeathers
Animorph
Ramsie
Arylett Dawnsborough
Spaekle Oddberry
Leafpool
Aobaru
Murkrow

Last edited:
*joins* If I didn't have the screen up there, then that entire half of the DS would be useless in this situation.

May I please join?

I don't really like looking down, I prefer looking up. And using the touch screen to play a GBA game is just too weird, because you can't really touch anything.

I much prefer looking up. It's easier on my eyes, as it is more level to them.

Plus, the bottom screen is a touch screen, the top screen isn't. The top screen seems like it was made to play GBA games on.

I went straight from a normal GBA to a Lite, but I still always use the top screen. Join please?

Top Screen is the default and it would be weird for me to use what is essentially a Gameboy with an extra screen on top that's not doing anything. I'm joining. :D

Joinfish? :D

It looks better to me to play on the top screen, because I'd used a GBASP for for like two or three years before I got my first DS, and was more used to top-screen usage. It just looks weird to me to have the screen between the buttons D:

I'll join.

Maybe it's that people who had GBAs use the bottom screen and people who had SPs use the top screen?

I JOIN!

(PS, I went straight from a GBA to a DS....but I still use the top screen for GBA games...)

I'm in. I rest my arms on the table/my legs/whatever when I'm playing. First, because I'm too lazy to hold my arms up. Second, whenever I hold my arms up with a game system in them, my parents whine and cry about "OMG TEH DEE EHS IS 2 CLOS 2 HIZ FAEC OMG HE NEEDZ TEH GLASSESX0RZ" no matter how far away from my head it really is. So I rest my hands on my legs/table/etc, and angle the screen to compensate. That, and it just looks weird having that whole half of a system sitting there not doing anything. It's not because of the SP influence either, as I only ever owned an old-style GBA.

Back
Top Bottom