• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The ABBA Club

Vladimir Putin's LJ

your blood flows through my veins
This is a club for people who like ABBA.
Discuss how cool they used to be and how old and fat they are now.
Even if you just have a passing interest or a quintessentially small liking for them.

Dancing Queens:
Vladimir Putin's LJ
AuroraKing
Full Metal Cookies
Ruffledfeathers
Timmy
Charteon
Jolty
Music Dragon
Maron
MewXCharmeleonXEevee
Flora and Ashes

Last edited:
Re: The Abba Club

Oh... Oh god...

For a second I thought this was a religious club, due to one of the titles for god in the bible (Abba)

Not joining, just posting to say how glad I am to be wrong

I'll join, but you are obviously not a true fan.

And any true fan would know why. It's so obvious.

I agree with Auroraking. Um, you don't seem to be a true fan. So really can't you spell ABRA. Gees, those who think they are fans of certain pokemon that they can't even spell... Please. Have you even looked at the TCOD main site section of spelling pokemon names. Not joining anyways...

are... you being serious? because I can't tell.

anywho, I'm in. :3

I agree with Auroraking. Um, you don't seem to be a true fan. So really can't you spell ABRA. Gees, those who think they are fans of certain pokemon that they can't even spell... Please. Have you even looked at the TCOD main site section of spelling pokemon names. Not joining anyways...

She's talking bout the band, not the pokemon. O.o

Anyway, I'm in. My Mum's a bigger fan than me though. ^^

abbadr2.jpg
=/=
abracf0.gif

For a second I thought this was a religious club, due to one of the titles for god in the bible (Abba)
Pff Swedish people are cool then because it's also the name of a brand of canned fish

And screw you guys, I'm totally true fan. ABBA is serious business.
Discuss the hidden meanings behind Mamma Mia.

Last edited:

Join plz

EeveeSkitty made me lol hard. That was just silly. GO DOWNLOAD SOME ABBA MUSIC

KA-JOIN

my mother is the biggest ABBA fan in the universe so its only natural that I am a massive fan too :B

I was reffering, by the way, to the fact that you spelled it "Abba" throughout the first post and the topic title when it's actually "ABBA."

I was reffering, by the way, to the fact that you spelled it "Abba" throughout the first post and the topic title when it's actually "ABBA."
oh yeah, shit, I forgot it was an acronym.
You saw nothing.

Let us discuss how superior ABBA is to Abba.
Also MD, you're obscenely Swedish, right? Tell us stuff.

oh yeah, shit, I forgot it was an acronym.
You saw nothing.

Let us discuss how superior ABBA is to Abba.
Also MD, you're obscenely Swedish, right? Tell us stuff.
Tell you something, huh?

Uh... I have a book called "Who is Björn and Who is Benny?". It's a good book.

Also I have eaten Abba fish. Pretty tasty actually. Fish buns, mmm.

Uh... I have a book called "Who is Björn and Who is Benny?". It's a good book.
So is it just sort of a biography or does it go into detail to explain who is Björn and who is Benny? Sort of identity-crisis-y.

Also I have eaten Abba fish. Pretty tasty actually. Fish buns, mmm.
Of course it is delicious, it has to be if ABBA named themselves after it as a joke.

May I join? I love ABBA, and we went to see Mamma Mia yesterday. I hated the movie, but loved the songs.

Joining because Mamma Mia was so insanely awesome as a play.

Haven't seen the movie yet.

Sorry for thinking that you were having a club for abra when it was abba. It's cause I'm so obsessed with pokemon that I think everything sort of related to pokemon are pokemon and this club is no exeption to that. And that it is surrounded almost totally with pokemon stuff I was in a pokemon mood. Sorry people and I will try to think before presessing that evil 'post' button.

Back
Top Bottom