• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokeboard ASB deal

Noctowl

Everyone call me elf monster.
I know a lot of guys are missing ASB, and all the fun we had on these forums. While this ASB forum will not fill the void completely, we have come up with a deal that may help you feel a bit better about transferring.

If you register to this forum and join the ASB, you are allowed to transfer two Pokemon (one basic and one evolved) from this ASB to the Pokeboard ASB, as long as you have proof that you owned the Pokemon. If you have enough time to become a ref, you can also transfer one more Pokemon, that can be shiny if you wish to.

Its still a newly growing ASB, but I do have high hopes for it. Please consider joining if you wish to~

(That's a much more direct and effective way of spreading the word than how I was planning, Noctowl. Good!)

That's right guys! You should be seeing a thread on Pokeboard's ASB within the next hour or so detailing more about it.

I tried Pokésun, they won't allow any transfer of our current teams over to their ASB since theirs is so new.

I tried Pokésun, they won't allow any transfer of our current teams over to their ASB since theirs is so new.

Yeah, I saw that on PS. That's... pretty much the reason this plan came into fruition. Using an idea they didn't want. It seems kind of petty, but it makes everyone happy: you guys can bring some of your Pokemon, some of you might become refs (since PB only has five refs, so we have to make sure we don't get clogged with battles and the likes), etc., etc..

Zekrom_Bolt, could you please stop that? It's kind of annoying seeing you completely disregard this just to discuss which site you think is better.

I apoligize, I'm just trying to see what the best choice would be. If this is annoying everyone AND NOT ONLY YOU!!! I'll won't put my 2 cents in this thread anymore.

Back
Top Bottom