• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Guitarists of TCoD

Ether's Bane

future Singaporean
Pronoun
he
If you play the guitar, this is the thread for you! Discuss all things guitar-related here - how long you've played it for, what songs you know, the first song/riff you learned, your favorite guitarists, the brand of guitar you own, tips for playing certain songs/parts of songs... anything, really!

I've been playing since January 2013, and I own an LTD electric guitar. The first riff I learned was Seven Nation Army, and the first song I learned was Holy Diver (rhythm guitar part).

I'm not all that great at it, I just picked it up a couple weeks ago. All I can really play is the part of Smoke On The Water that everyone knows, and Crazy Little Thing Called Love. That's about it.

Ah, right. Letssee.

I've been playing guitar for about twelve years now. I own five guitars, two acoustic and three electric. My first was an electric through, a cheap little First Act that I still have. My others are... wait.... here. Bad pic but the only one I have right now. Starting from the left is my Washburn acoustic, then next is the cheapo First Act, then my Lyon, then my baby a Schecter Omen, then my second baby, Epiphone acoustic sunburst.

I'm saving up to buy this currently.

The fist song I ever learned was the metal gear solid skateboarding theme. I learned it piece by piece while learning others. It was the first complete song I learned though. Now I can play pretty much anything. I'm self-taught for the most part. I've had teachers here and there, though. I've played in a couple bands. When I was first learning I picked up a lot of Three Days Grace, Linkin Park, and Green Day music. Now I play anything from Green Day and Three Days Grace, to Disturbed and Metallica.

Back
Top Bottom