• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[Closed] Black Moon Halloween Mafia

Phantom

Uh, I didn't do it.
-IT SOUNDED LIKE A GOOD IDEA-

b58i.jpg

Raisa stepped back to appreciate her work. The sign-up sheet had taken all of twenty minutes to prepare. All in all this could end up to be something pretty fun, or it could turn into a disaster and they could all die. She chuckled to herself. That was how a lot of things seemed to go at this school. But she had to admit, the place had grown on her.​

It had been a weird start to a new school, and she thought what could be better than getting a bunch of super powered students together for a good healthy game of ritualistic murder and mystery. She shivered at the thought of a certain kid and his hamsters that might take that a bit too literally. Okay, note to self, specify that it is a game and imaginary murder, not real murder. It was a game she'd played all the time as a kid with the guards. It might be just the thing to get everyone's minds a bit of a break.​

She scowled, continuing to stare at the poster. She scowled as she ran a hand through her hair, which she had recently dyed black with athe occasional orange highlight in honor of the coming holiday. "Brighton?" she asked the floating VI that was hovering just behind her. He stopped to hover just over her shoulder, an orange glow reflecting off the glass of the bullentin board. She'd decided to change his color matrix in honor of the season too. He seemed to like it at least.​

"Yes, Miss Winters?"

"Does that look straight to you?"​

He scanned the board. "The board is off center, though if the left corner was moved two degrees from the right it would be 'straight' on the boards pla-"

"It was a simple question, not a math problem, Bright."​

"Apologies."

She grinned back at the VI. "Naw, it's okay. C'mon, let's get back to our room before Ren says I forfeit the game." She had promised him a Pokémon battle that night, and she was already late. Brighton started floating ahead of her, and she looked back, smiling at the poster.​

She had to admit, she was a little excited for this.​

-OOC RULES AND GUIDELINES-

Welcome to Black Moon Academy's Halloween Mafia, run by the student Raisa, aka Phantom.​

Now, this is a mafia game based of the RP Black Moon Academy. For those watching that haven't read the RP, Black Moon Academy is a school for the gifted, where each student has special abilities or powers.​

The game will be held in the school's library a week before Halloween, in school's game time, I suppose, since I don't know exactly what Halloween plans he has in mind for the RP.​

In real time, sign ups will go until the tenth, and then the actual game will start on the 12th.​

For those students who haven't played mafia before, remember you welcome on whether or not you want to play. It might be a good idea to read some previous mafia games to get familiar with the game.​

Also, this is an RP mafia, meaning your posts must be in character.​

EDIT: SINCE NO ONE GAVE ME SUGGESTIONS, A FEW VANILLA HAVE ONE SPECIAL ABILITY.​

All night actions must be in character too. I will post all of them in the Lounge after the game.​

-CHARACTER VS PLAYER KNOWLEDGE-

This is gonna be a unique mafia in that us as PLAYERS are getting into our roles and others can SEE INTO OUR HEADS. This is something called character vs player knowledge.​

CVP knowledge is basically this, I might know that BOB221 is mafia, but my character doesn't yet.​

Example, let's say both Bill and Bob are in a game, as are their characters Fluffy and Destroyer of Worlds. Bob reads Bill's new post, and Fluffy seems to be making some shifty thoughts. Of course Bob assumes Bill is mafia, but Destroyer of Worlds doesn't because he can't read minds.​

It's bound to happen that someone will slip up with something, so that is some food for thought.​

-RULES/NEED TO KNOW-
  1. Out of thread communication is NOT ALLOWED. This includes but is not limited to: PM's, VM's, external chat clients, other threads, other forums, etc. Those who I find have been using these will be removed from the game. Only the mafia may communicate with each other out of thread.​
  2. All posts must be made in character, if you absolutely MUST say something OOC, then put it in brackets. Even sign ups!​
  3. ONLY STUDENTS OF BLACK MOON ACADEMY CAN PLAY. Sorry other people. Feel free to watch, but you can't join in. Feel free to make your own mafia games though!​
  4. 3 Abstains only.​
  5. Actions not sent in WILL NOT HAPPEN, same with votes.​
  6. Phases will last ABOUT 48 hours (give or take, we aren't all perfect, nor have ready internet access). This is more than enough time to get online and send in your vote/night action.
  7. Extensions will be 24 hours each and will be given as needed at the GM's discretion.​
  8. You MAY NOT post/quote/screen cap your role PM.​
  9. NO NIGHT OR DEAD POSTING.​
  10. Be active or Raisa will do something to your character in the RP as punishment. Notice how I didn't mention what?​
If you have any questions feel free to ask me either here, through PM, or in the Lounge.​

Last edited:
Re: Black Moon Halloween Mafia

Remember, you have less than a week to sign up or ask questions before this thing begins or to ask questions.

Re: Black Moon Halloween Mafia

Nine... that's an... interesting number.

Sign ups are closed. First post should be up within the day, with the intro and more instructions. PM's will be out too. Remember, this is standard mafia, no bastard or uncommon roles. Cookie cutter.

Back
Top Bottom