• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon that should have gotten Mega Evolutions

Dar

oops, did it again
Pronoun
they
Pokémon that should have gotten Mega Evolutions

Pretty self-explanatory.

In my opinion:

Crawdaunt
The other two Hoenn starters
Scolipede
Archeops
At least one 5th gen pokemon?
Armaldo
Beedrill

Re: Pokémon that should have gotten Mega Evolutions

Parasect
Venomoth
Jumpluff
Accelgor
Escavalier
Amoonguss
Tropius
Dodrio
Probopass
Cherrim

• Cradilly
  • Armaldo
  • Gallade
  • Baltoy
  • Porygon-Z
  • Lapras
  • Zangoose
  • Seviper
  • Luxray
  • Tropius
  • Swampert
  • Sceptile
  • Girafarig
  • Dunsparce
  • Zebstrika

I actually agree with all of these. I also want a Mega for every single Starter ever!

It's probably never going to happen but I'd really love a semi-rotten, moldy Mega Shedinja. Hell, maybe it could get a huge attack and/or speed boost and ditch Wonder Guard for Sturdy. B]
Shedinja has been one of my favourites for so long and it'd be cool if it was at least semi-usable in battle.

Also, Volbeat and Illumise would be cool Mega candidates since their designs are really pretty but they're useless otherwise. Their mega forms could be Bug/Fairy and maybe have some kind of actually useful abilities. Pretty glowbutt pixie bugs! :D

Mega Castform with a new form to go with Sandstorm (and maybe even the terrain moves, or maybe not) because it's so god damn neat as a concept but doesn't really do much damage. I love the sun forme's design aaagh and it would be so cool as a Mega.

In all honesty, I'd just want more third gen pokemon to get the Mega treatment, just to see what would happen. Plus maybe Garbodor and Scrafty, because hell yeah.

and don't forget MEGA STUNFISK YO

Latias and Latios have Mega Evolutions, which opens a massive door for other legendaries. I'd love to see Megas on the legendary Beasts, Birds, and Musketeers (the Forces of Nature line already has Therian Formes, so screw them).

Mega Klefki.

It ditches the keys for a bunch of Keyblades.

Realistically speaking though, I want the gen vi starters to get a mega. I felt that they were kind of forgotten next to the Kanto starters.

I'm down with all the Pokémon lines getting one, but I like a lot the ideas here. I still think it's silly that the other starters don't have ones, so all of the starters too.

And I was vaguely disappointed when Raichu didn't get one, so there's my contribution.

Last edited:

Mega shedinja could be really interesting. You know what would be cool? If they gave it some sort of fusion of wonder guard and magic guard...

Dunsparce. That guy needs something cool going for him.
Also mega pikachu :p.

Latias and Latios have Mega Evolutions

They do? I haven't heard this, so proof? If it's true Latias is officially my favorite Pokémon.

Also imagine how overpowered a Mega Wobbofett would be.

Here's an article on the mega latis. No pics of Mega Latias yet, though.

I would have liked it if they give mega evos to weak, unusable Pokémon like Farfetch'd and Dunsparce. I was sort of disappointed that it was mostly popular Pokémon that were ridiculously overpowered already. (why mega mewtwo???) But Houndoom got a super badass new mega form, and it's my top favourite, so I can't complain too much...

Mega Mawile was unexpected too, and it looks great. Its sucker punch makes a good counter to those damn mega mewtwos I keep coming across. Also Kangaskhan is cool and mega Ampharos and its ridiculous wig is hysterical

I liked this mega Farfetch'd idea someone came up with.

Attachments

• ffm.jpg
    ffm.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 86

I think it's been mentioned, but I really really hate the fact that Gallade received no mega evo, despite the fact that Gardevoir did.

I'm really game for virtually any pokemon to get a mega evo. Although I do have to admit that some OP pokemon really didn't need it, as cool as some (mega Garchomp included) were.

I felt really sad that most of the dragons got left out of the mega evo distribution, especially since this gen was really bad for dragons in general due to the introduction of fairy types.

I think a mega rotom would be really cool too, perhaps with different mega evos for each of its forms.

Now there is a possibility for more mega forms to eventually be released, a special item and an update could take care of the introduction of them into the game. I have no idea how likely nintendo is to do that, but it is a possibility.

Here's an article on the mega latis. No pics of Mega Latias yet, though.
Actually, from the looks of it, Mega Lati@s are identical, other than the eyes.

EDIT: Here, have some more proof, aha.
latias-latios-mega.jpg

Last edited:

Actually, from the looks of it, Mega Lati@s are identical, other than the eyes.

EDIT: Here, have some more proof, aha.
latias-latios-mega.jpg

According to the blog linked in the update, though, Mega Latias becomes Dragon/Fairy. I can't really see them having the same Mega Evolution but different typings.

I remember Pokebeach announcing that they both retained their original typing. I guess we'll know for sure if/when we get a Mega Lati event.

Back
Top Bottom