• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I Spy...

Phantom

Uh, I didn't do it.
This game is pretty simple. Let's get some activity going on around here, eh?

Here's how you play...

First an image is posted, and then the poster finds something in it and gives a clue to what the item is. After that, people guess what the item is, whoever gets it right gets to post the next image, and it keeps going from there!

Some simple rules:
1. If the image is obscenely large, scale it down or put it in a spoiler with a warning. Not everyone has the world's fastest internet.
2. Keep the images appropriate. It's a game for all ages!
3. Don't make it ridiculously easy (ie: posting a picture of a Pikachu and saying you see something yellow).
4. Make sure you can actually find it yourself.
5. Have fun!

Let's get started.

I spy something black.

uVz11DW.jpg

That controller on the table? I can't see it very well, is it an Xbox controller? Well whatever system it goes to, that's my guess.

(Also I really like this idea!)

Damn it. You got it.

Damn that wasn't a very good pick. Oh well, now your turn.

(I got the idea from PC)

No sir!
If this helps anyone at all, the thing I picked sort of looks like it's trying to hide, almost.

This whole picture is virtually red, what the hell. The red behind the gun icon on the top right?

Back
Top Bottom