• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[WANTED] Venomoth and Gen II Starters

kyeugh

onion witch
Pronoun
she/her
I'd like a Venomoth, if anyone has one (they're available in Friend Safaris), although a Venonat would actually be much preferred.

I'm also requesting the Gen II starters! I'm sure some of you have them, so if you could breed some, I'd be willing to trade for them! I don't care what the IVs are.

I don't have Bank (my 3DS is still not working), but I can check Diamond where I most certainly have a Venomoth and have starters.

Can't we just trade over gen 4 or 5?
Technically we can, yes, though I don't really need them in those games. I only need them in Gen VI (perhaps that should have been clarified), because I have no idea when Bank will be released and I plan on breeding these relatively soon, before I lose interest.

I only asked about it because I know some people have these, thanks to Wonder Trade or GTS.

Yep, I have your code. My 3DS name is Byrus and my trainer name is Jamie. Your 3DS name is Mohac, right?

I've temporarily lost Pokemon X, but my sister says she wants to trade you a Chikorita if you still need one. She's 2208-4617-6813 with the trainer name Blossom.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom