• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Kalos Mafia [Nuit Zéro]

M&F

tikitok
Pronoun
any
Kalos Mafia [Nuit Zéro]

Night fell across the beautiful Kalos region.

For many folks that was the end of the day, but for some, it was only the beginning. Lights remained on in windows all around the bustling streets of Lumiose City, and its one and only Prism Tower began to shed to its bright lights once more for the pride of all but the hipsters.

But not all that kept people awake in Kalos nights was light. Some of it was, rather, sinister shadow...

72 hours for night actions.

Kalos Mafia [Jour Un]

Urgent news flared up in Xtranscievers across the region as the sun rose. A tragic incident to report -- a lifeless and thorougly scorched body, appearing very young but otherwise unidentifiable, has washed up in the riverbanks of Aquacorde Town. The following investigations were able to discover evidence that the seared remains belonged to one DarkAura.

For most it came across as little more than a morning report's sob story, but rumours made their way around town that the victim herself or friends of hers had recently been having less than harmonious relations with some shady underground group or another... Could it have been a warning to others?

Nonetheless, it seems as if, in spite of all her efforts to create cherished memories of her journey, it will be up to those who knew her to preserve her memory forevermore.

DarkAura, the Shauna, is dead. She was innocent.

48 hours for discussion.

oops

(ps.: I can't seem to edit the topic title, ulp. we are in Jour Un, not Nuit Zéro.)

Re: Kalos Mafia [Nuit Zéro]

Xtransrecievers are from Unova

All we can go off at the moment is flavor text. It seems that one of the five amigos is the Mafia Godfather (the whole discord between friends line).

I don't know what else... Any leads?

Re: Kalos Mafia [Jour Un]

All we can go off at the moment is flavor text. It seems that one of the five amigos is the Mafia Godfather (the whole discord between friends line).

Welllll

For most it came across as little more than a morning report's sob story, but rumours made their way around town that the victim herself or friends of hers had recently been having less than harmonious relations with some shady underground group or another... Could it have been a warning to others?

So from that, it looks less like it's "one of the five amigos is godfather" and more like they're all innocent, and warring with someone (probably Team Flare)

So, no one's talked in a while, so I think it's necessary for me to say something. I might as well roleclaim, also.

I am Detective Looker, who is not the inspector. Rather, every night I get the results of the inspector's inspection (regardless of whether or not they were roleblocked), although there's a 25% chance that I'm wrong. I didn't want to start talking while hindered by that possible chance of wrongness, but the report yesterday said that Maipril was part of Team Flare, aka the Mafia.

I guess I should probably wait to hear from Mai before voting to lynch them, but...so far nothing's happened, I might have a lead, and we ought to at least get something done on day 1.

So, no one's talked in a while, so I think it's necessary for me to say something. I might as well roleclaim, also.

I am Detective Looker, who is not the inspector. Rather, every night I get the results of the inspector's inspection (regardless of whether or not they were roleblocked), although there's a 25% chance that I'm wrong. I didn't want to start talking while hindered by that possible chance of wrongness, but the report yesterday said that Maipril was part of Team Flare, aka the Mafia.

I guess I should probably wait to hear from Mai before voting to lynch them, but...so far nothing's happened, I might have a lead, and we ought to at least get something done on day 1.
-Putting the official kibosh on those things tends not to work out, so I'll just suggest that maybe, if you don't talk about the character you get or your role PM in the thread, things might be a little more fun than they'd be otherwise.
:(

In any case, I think we should probably wait to hear what Maipril has to say! I'm not going to point any fingers until I have a bit of evidence. It's not really that imperative that we get something done today.

Huh, I'm not sure why I said "or your role" up there. Roleclaiming should be perfectly fine, it's just the character claims that tend to cause a few more problems.

Huh! Well, that's odd. Well, I suppose I'm not going to say my character, but I'm a commuter - and no, I didn't use my power last night. That would make the whole situation a little bit more clear, wouldn't it?

It must be the 25% chance kicking in, then, since if the actual inspector found me as mafia they would've said so. :P I doubt DarkAura would be, since your character matches your role and mine kind of matches mine, so it really doesn't make much sense. Try again tomorrow?

I'm not sure if I can abstain from commuting twice in a row, but if I can, my role is harmless enough I don't expect to be killed.

I can abstain from commuting twice in a row.

So, I'm going to abstain for now, and we can make a plan for tonight.

It's probably quite likely that the 25% chance actually happened, and I like your reasoning. However, this line of thought did indeed have the desired effect. I change my vote to Abstain, in that case.

Conspiracy and intrigue run amok in the sidelines, but the day goes by almost as if nobody particularly cared about the incident that it started with.

48 hours for night actions.

Re: Kalos Mafia [Jour Deux]

(whoops, I lost track of the time there)

"Ugh, is that jacket pink and red? I'm not going to squint just so I can understand what that pattern is. You'd think people here knew a thing or two about style."

"Is that man sleeping on the sidewalk? Goodness gracious, I thought the government had pushed all the hobos away into the alleys last year..."

"Eurgh, what's this smell? It's wafting from that man over there... What kind of cologne is that? I've been around bleeding corpses that smell better than this!"

It took a long time for the thorougly wouned body of Alligates to be reported to Lumiose City's authorities, to say the least.

Alligates, the Mr. Bonding, is dead. She was innocent.

48 hours for discussion.

Right, claim time. I'm inspector, and like Superbird said, I inspected Mai night 0 and concluded she's part of the Mafia. Last night I inspected Light and concluded the same. Superbird, you should at least be able to back me up when I said I inspected Light; the alignment result should be the same.

If there's a doctor in this game, it would be great if they could heal me. Or a bodyguard, or whatever.

Judging from the fact that MF told Mai to clean out her inbox just before the first day started, there's a possibility she has an inforole -- perhaps Mafia inspector, or something? Anyway. I say we go for Mai today and lynch Light tomorrow.

Oh right and since we're not allowed to edit, I forgot to say, I didn't claim day 1 because I was planning to lay low and collect information for a while. I wasn't online between the time Superbird claimed and the day ended, so... OTL

I guess I'm roleclaiming, too. I'm an inforole; basically, I can tell one player something about either an action from that night or someone's alignment, but I can't see what info I'm giving.

Back
Top Bottom