• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[Closed] Gen VI Pokéchoice Mafia

M&F

tikitok
Pronoun
any
[Closed] Gen VI Pokéchoice Mafia

Might as well get it rolling while we still have a little bit of weekend.

-48 hours a day or night, except the first night gets 72.
-No communication about this game outside the thread unless otherwise specified by your role powers.
-Abstaining is free as the wilderness.
-We're all publically choosing the flavor here, so character claims won't be an issue this time around. Also, forewarning that alignment will be determined randomly, so details from flavor won't aid in pinpointing that.
-When registering, please post here to choose one Pokémon introduced in the X/Y games AND a Mega Evolution; one of these will represent your role in the game. Feel free to specify which of the two you prefer. Also, unless it somehow spirals into an entirely unresovalble situation, you are free to pick something that somebody else has, although your chances of getting it may not be very high in that case.

I could work this with just about any reasonable amount of players, so let's wait and see. We'll probably still need at least 10, naturally, and anything more than that will be quite welcome.

Last edited:
Re: [Open] Gen VI Pokéchoice Mafia

Do the Pokémon/Mega Evolutions have to be unique from those of other players?

Do the Pokémon/Mega Evolutions have to be unique from those of other players?
Ultimately I won't be giving any two players the same Pokémon, but, unless it becomes utterly unresolvable, you can pick something that has already been picked, although in that case you'll be likelier to get whatever else you choose.

Vivillon and Mega Heracross

Okay! In that case...

Noivern and Mega Garchomp. I'm sorry, my darling Ampharos... another day~

Assuming legendaries are allowed, Yveltal and Mega Charizard X. oh my god my tastes are so cheesy help

Braviary and Mega Mewtwo X

(what did you guys expect)

This game's gonna be sweet.

Also how do we do that thing where we type something to get a Pokemon's image? (has it been updated for gen vi, with mega evolutions?)

Edit: For those interested, it's:
HTML:
[sprite=xy]pokemon[/sprite] or [sprite=xy]pokemon-mega[/sprite]

Aegislash Ampharos-Mega

Last edited:

Been a long time since I played Mafia, will be fun to try again.

Let's see... Klefki and hm... Mega Gengar!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom