• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

U3 Firefox is messing up! ;-;

Munchkin

is NOT edible. Unless you're a vampire.
Yeah, I didn't know where to post this...anyways, help from the technical people on this board, please?

I always use a Cruzer flash drive/U3 smart drive when on the computer. My browser on it is Firefox, because my mom loves IE and refuses to download any other browser to her computer. When I click on the Firefox icon on my U3 menu, two of this image appear, one after the other, then this one appears, and Firefox never opens. What's wrong with my flash drive?

Sorry if it's in the wrong place, or if this is a stupid question. I'm clueless when it comes to technical things, and using this lame browser that claims it's a fancy new thing, but copies everything from the desktop's IE, is really pissing me off.

I did, but my brother deleted it. Since the computer's been loading slowly, they blame my "stupid downloads" and "pointless crap" for making the computer slower. I suppose I should just try again...thanks, I guess.

I did, but my brother deleted it. Since the computer's been loading slowly, they blame my "stupid downloads" and "pointless crap" for making the computer slower. I suppose I should just try again...thanks, I guess.
Install firefox in some random folder only you know of so they cant delete it XP

You need to install it on her comp. You can move the files to the flashdrive, but it still needs to be installed on her comp, or else it won't work

For some reason, my U3 Firefox started working again this morning, and it seems fine now. Weird, but thanks - I installed it on the desktop for future emergencies =D

Back
Top Bottom