• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Warriors: The New Generation

Featherfur

Warriors fanatic and proud of it! >=3
It is many moons after the great Firestar left to join Starclan. There are new leaders, new apprentices, and new warriors roaming the forest by the lake. Are you ready to step into the world of the great cats of the four clans, where there is peace and sickness, love and hatred? Or, a more important question, do you want to see if you are ready?

No:
Flaming
Spaming
Killing without permission
Pretending to be leader when your not
Leaving for 3 days without telling me
Eating food while hunting for the clan
God modding
Controlling others' cats

You must:
Post at least 3 times a month
Kill prey for the clan
Obey your Leader, Deputy, or Mentor
Eat after you hunt for the clan
Type "Warriors" in your sign up sheet to show that you have read the rules and Warrior Code
Tell the leader if you think your ready to become an Apprentice, Warrior, or Elder
Follow the Warrior Code

You can:
Have a mate
Have kits (Don't go into detail, please)
Die when and how you want to
Come back as a kit if you die
Appear in a dream if you die as a Warrior of Starclan
Become an Elder at any time
Tell the Leader what you want your Warrior name to be
Control more than one cat

Form:

Name: (In two parts, like Feathertail or Graystripe. Leaders' names end in 'star', Apprentices in 'paw', and Kits in 'kit'.)
Clan: (Thunderclan, Windclan, Riverclan, and Shadowclan.)
Personality:
Relationship(s): (Optional)
Rules: (What did I say in the rules again?)

Thunderclan:

Leader:
Deputy:
Warriors:
Russetthorn(F)
Silverfeather(M)
Apprentices:
Queens:
Goldenfur(F)
Kits:
Featherkit(M)
Leopardkit(F)
Elders:

Windclan:

Leader:
Sandstar(M)
Deputy:
Warriors:
Tawnyflower(F)
Apprentices:
Queens:
Kits:
Elders:

Riverclan:

Leader:
Snowstar(F)
Deputy:
Warriors:
Apprentices:
Queens:
Kits:
Elders:

Shadowclan:

Leader:
Stealthstar(M)
Deputy:
Warriors:
Apprentices:
Queens:
Thrushwing(F)
Kits:
Elders:

The Warrior Code:
1. Defend your clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other clans, but your loyalty must remain to your clan, as one day you will meet them in battle.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.
3. Elders and Kits must be fed before Apprentices and Warriors. Unless they have permission, Apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the Elders.
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to Starclan for its life.
5. A Kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
6. Newly appointed Warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their Warrior name.
7. A cat cannot be made Deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
8. The Deputy will become Clan Leader when the Leader dies or retires.
9. After the death or retirement of a Deputy, the new Deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
I need to finish it later.

My cats:

Name: Goldenfur
Clan: Thunderclan
Appearance: Pretty golden fur and dark green eyes.
Personality: Loves kits and is a little bossy.
Relationship(s): Mate of Silverfeather, mother of Featherkit and Leopardkit.

Name: Featherkit
Appearance: Light gray fur with green eyes.
Personality: Has an obsession with keeping his fur clean so not to get his clanmates sick. Will be the medicine cat's apprentice.
Relationship(s): Son of Goldenfur and Silverfeather, brother of Leopardkit.

Name: Leopardkit
Appearance: Golden with darker flecks of fur and dark green eyes.
Personality: Soft and caring but still fierce to enemies and loyal to her clan.
Relationship(s): Daughter of Goldenfur and Silverfeather, sister of Featherkit.

Relationships:
Goldenfur/Silverfeather-Mates
Goldenfur/Featherkit-Mother/son
Goldenfur/Leopardkit-Mother/daughter
Silverfeather/Featherkit-Father/son
Silverfeather/Leopardkit-Father/daughter
Silverfeather/Russetthorn-Brother/sister
Featherkit/Leopardkit-Brother/sister
Thrushwing/Steathstar-Mates

My first RPG, and most likely my last. It will start when there is a Leader, Deputy, and at least three Warriors in each clan.

Last edited:
Name: Stealthstar
Clan: ShadowClan
Appearance: Stealthstar has long black fur with a white spot on his neck. His eyes are a pale green.
Personality: Stealthstar is one of the younger Leaders. Because of that, he is still somewhat unsure if StarClan chose right by choosing him. Despite any "shortcomings" he has about being the Leader, he is firecely loyal to the Warrior Code and will defend his Clan with tooth and claw. Above all, he does not wish to repeat the same mistakes previous ShadowClan Leaders made.
Relationship(s): Mate of Thrushwing
Rules: Warriors is a great series.

Last edited:
Name: Russetthorn
Clan: ThunderClan
Appearance: Russetthorn is smaller than the average warrior, but still capable of doing her warrior duties. She is a tortoiseshell with most of her fur being orange and black except for her chest and legs which are white. The fur on her face is black save for an orange stripe of fur on her face which goes straight from between her ears to her snout. Her eyes are green.
Personality: Russetthorn is very kind to her clanmates, but isn’t so to her enemies. She will fight for her clan to her death if necessary. On the other hand, she is deathly afraid of water; the rain is all right, but huge bodies of water like lakes and streams scares her.
Relationship(s): Mate if possible? Sister of Silverfeather.

Name: Silverfeather
Appearance: Silverfeather is a short-haired gray tabby. Most of his fur is gray, but his belly has white stripes on it. He is quite large, and may look menacing at first which comes in handy when he is in battle. He has brilliant green eyes, and a scar over his snout.
Personality: Despite his stature, he is quite soft to the others around him. He doesn’t enjoy the idea of fighting, but will do so if anyone or anything threatens his clanmates.
Relationship(s): Brother of Russetthorn, Mate of Goldenfur, Father of Featherkit and Leopardkit. ((That’s okay?))
Rules: Ah... I love the Warriors series.

((It’s all right to have two characters in the same Clan, right? If not, I’ll change it. :3))

ACCEPTED
Name: Stealthstar
Appearance: Stealthstar has long black fur with a white spot on his neck. His eyes are a pale green.
Personality: Stealthstar is one of the younger Leaders. Because of that, he is still somewhat unsure if StarClan chose right by choosing him. Despite any "shortcomings" he has about being the Leader, he is firecely loyal to the Warrior Code and will defend his Clan with tooth and claw. Above all, he does not wish to repeat the same mistakes previous ShadowClan Leaders made.
Relationship(s):
Rules: Warriors is a great series.

Thank you for reading the rules. And Warriors is a great series.

ACCEPTED
Name: Russetthorn
Appearance: Russetthorn is smaller than the average warrior, but still capable of doing her warrior duties. She is a tortoiseshell with most of her fur being orange and black except for her chest and legs which are white. The fur on her face is black save for an orange stripe of fur on her face which goes straight from between her ears to her snout. Her eyes are green.
Personality: Russetthorn is very kind to her clanmates, but isn’t so to her enemies. She will fight for her clan to her death if necessary. On the other hand, she is deathly afraid of water; the rain is all right, but huge bodies of water like lakes and streams scares her.
Relationship(s): Mate if possible? Sister of Silverfeather.

Name: Silverfeather
Appearance: Silverfeather is a short-haired gray tabby. Most of his fur is gray, but his belly has white stripes on it. He is quite large, and may look menacing at first which comes in handy when he is in battle. He has brilliant green eyes, and a scar over his snout.
Personality: Despite his stature, he is quite soft to the others around him. He doesn’t enjoy the idea of fighting, but will do so if anyone or anything threatens his clanmates.
Relationship(s): Brother of Russetthorn, Mate of Goldenfur, Father of Featherkit and Leopardkit. ((That’s okay?))
Rules: Ah... I love the Warriors series.

((It’s all right to have two characters in the same Clan, right? If not, I’ll change it. :3))

Of course you can have two characters in the same Clan. I do, don't I? Nope, I have three. X3 Oh, and I accept the relationships.

Is it okay that I reserve a space? I'm going to be gone for a week maybe with no internet.

Name: Sandstar
Clan: WindClan
Appearance: Sandstar is a white tomcat with black splotches. His tail is longer than usual.
Personality: Mind if I PO?
Rules: Warriors: Warrior Cats = Fighter Felines :)

-By the way, you don't tell the leader when you're ready to become an apprentice/warrior. That's the leader's decision.

Name: Thrushwing
Appearance: Thrushwing is a tortoiseshell-and-white cat with long fur and bright green eyes.
Personality: Caring and easily scared. When she was a warrior, she would defend the Clan fiercely and at all cost.
Relationship(s): Is it okay if I'm Stealthstar's mate?
Rules: Warriors!

Name: Tawnyflower
Appearance: Tawnyflower is a light ginger she-cat, like Sandstorm, with black stripes all the way down her back, which go down to the tip of her tail. They are also on her face and come out from the sides (cheeks), coming to a point a bit away from her nose.
Personality: Tawnyflower is rather kind and helpful, and would help even if she didn't want to do it. She thinks a lot, and enjoys making others laugh.
Relationship: :P
Rules: You may not flame, spam, kill others without their permission beforehand, pretend to be leader when in reality you're not, leave for three days without telling you, eat while hunting for the Clan, godmod, control other cats, you have to post atleast three times a month, hunt food for the Clan, obey the leader, deputy, and mentor (if you're an apprentice), eat after you feed the Clan, put Warriors in your sign-up post, tell the leader if you think you're ready to become and apprentice, warrior, or elder, follow the Warrior Code, you can have a mate, have kits without going into detail, die when you want to in whatever way you wish, come back as a kit if you die, appear in dreams as a warrior of StarClan after death, become an elder when you want, tell the leader what you wish your warrior name would be, and control more than one cat.

Is it okay that I reserve a space? I'm going to be gone for a week maybe with no internet.
It's okay. =^_^=

ACCEPTED
Name: Sandstar
Appearance: Sandstar is a white tomcat with black splotches. His tail is longer than usual.
Personality: Mind if I PO?
Rules: Warriors: Warrior Cats = Fighter Felines :)

-By the way, you don't tell the leader when you're ready to become an apprentice/warrior. That's the leader's decision.
POing is fine. And sometimes people can be forgetful, so it's for reminding purposes.

ACCEPTED
Name: Thrushwing
Appearance: Thrushwing is a tortoiseshell-and-white cat with long fur and bright green eyes.
Personality: Caring and easily scared. When she was a warrior, she would defend the Clan fiercely and at all cost.
Relationship(s): Is it okay if I'm Stealthstar's mate?
Rules: Warriors!
Ask Exo-Raikou for the mate thing.

ACCEPTED
Name: Tawnyflower
Appearance: Tawnyflower is a light ginger she-cat, like Sandstorm, with black stripes all the way down her back, which go down to the tip of her tail. They are also on her face and come out from the sides (cheeks), coming to a point a bit away from her nose.
Personality: Tawnyflower is rather kind and helpful, and would help even if she didn't want to do it. She thinks a lot, and enjoys making others laugh.
Relationship: :P
Rules: You may not flame, spam, kill others without their permission beforehand, pretend to be leader when in reality you're not, leave for three days without telling you, eat while hunting for the Clan, godmod, control other cats, you have to post atleast three times a month, hunt food for the Clan, obey the leader, deputy, and mentor (if you're an apprentice), eat after you feed the Clan, put Warriors in your sign-up post, tell the leader if you think you're ready to become and apprentice, warrior, or elder, follow the Warrior Code, you can have a mate, have kits without going into detail, die when you want to in whatever way you wish, come back as a kit if you die, appear in dreams as a warrior of StarClan after death, become an elder when you want, tell the leader what you wish your warrior name would be, and control more than one cat.
Er, thanks for reading the rules... O.o

@Gardevoir: Okay, good enough for me! 83

@Shadow_Lugia: I meant what I said to say, but you gave lots of proof that you read the rules. X3

Name: Snowstar
Clan: Riverclan
Appearance: The majority of Snowstar's body is light beige striped through with a slightly darker beige. Her face, legs, and tail, however, are grey-colored with golden-black stripes. Her ears are also golden-black, and she has blue eyes.
Personality: Snowstar is fiercely dedicated to her clan, and tries to make it so that every action she takes is to better it. She will not stand having anyone insult it or hurt it in any way. Generally, she's very overprotective of what she believes to be hers.
Rules: Like, "Warriors" is what you said.

ACCEPTED
Name: Snowstar
Clan: Riverclan
Appearance: The majority of Snowstar's body is light beige striped through with a slightly darker beige. Her face, legs, and tail, however, are grey-colored with golden-black stripes. Her ears are also golden-black, and she has blue eyes.
Personality: Snowstar is fiercely dedicated to her clan, and tries to make it so that every action she takes is to better it. She will not stand having anyone insult it or hurt it in any way. Generally, she's very overprotective of what she believes to be hers.
Rules: Like, "Warriors" is what you said.

Thank you for reading the rules.

When will we start this? I'm getting excited since Warriors is, like, my #1 obsession. After all, we can always make the required cats NPCs until more people join.

Name: Raintalon
Clan: Windclan
Appearance: A dark gray pelt, with a white tipped tail. His feet are white as well.
Personality: A quiet, very observant cat. Unlike some cats, he'll think before he acts. Very intelligent, and is very capable of making anyone act the way he wants through his words. Would make either a very good leader or a very good traitor. Though he wants to be leader.
Relationship(s): I'll be mentor or friend or rival of anyone who wants it.
Rules: I was actually concerned about a different RPG, Warriors: Pokemon Style! when I found this. That thing kinda died.
Other: Has a very unique ability to meld in with the shadows, even more so than other cats. Is a very good scout, as his stealth ability is one of the best the forest has seen.

This link, http://warriorcats.com/warriorshell.html is for the warriors main site. Go to games, then click 'Consult Starclan for your warrior name.' This will give you your warrior name based on your first name and your home town. I got Mossclaw with my real name, but with Erindor and a city I live near, I got Raintalon, which sounds a bit more respectable.​

Name: You took my Goldenfur :[ So then I'll be... Spottedkit
Appearance: Spottedkit has completely gray fur, except for her white left ear and the white "socks" on her feet. Her eyes are green and her whiskers are quite long, she is big for her age, which means she would probably become as big as her father some day.
Personality: Playful and quite noisy. Does take orders from anyone else than her parents, the Leader and the Deputy. She loves to explore and learn new things. She wants to become a Warrior some day.
Relationship(s): Kit of Silverfeather and Goldenfur, please?
Rules: Warriors here?

Name: Bloodclaw
Appearance: Completely white, except for the tip of his tail and his front right paw being black. Red eyes.
Personality: Quite silent, and slightly bloodthirsty. He likes to battle, but only kills when he has to, like when his clanmates are in danger.
Relationship(s): None as of yet, but feel free to make me your enemy, mate, friend etc.
Rules: Warriors here too :?

Erindor and Bakuphoon accepted. Sorry for taking so long. I almost forgot about this. D8
And I accept the relationship to Bakuphoon.
My Warrior name is Hawkpath. Of Windclan. Eh.

Name: Copperstar
Appearance: Copperstar has, as is guessable, a very shiny brownish-red pelt, and a white belly and paws. She also has green eyes, and a few indistinct battle scars, like most warriors.
Personality: Copperstar stands strong for what she believes is right, and almost never changes her mind. She thinks about things before doing them, and gets to know others, therefore she can predict what they will do and be a step ahead of them. In short, a good candidate for a leader.
Relationship: None unless someone wants :)
Rules: Hey I already put that >:|

Accepted.
And, WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO THE SCROLL BARS!!! D8
Edit: OK, they're back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom