• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Aviculor's fakemon

Aviculor

these are a couple of my fakemon. i've made many more, but these are my favorites. i hope you all like them too.

sniff_sniff_by_Aviculor.png

Cylily, Myrlilya, Vermitan

royalty_by_Aviculor.png

Spydax, Tsaraphosa, Emprantula

you_bot_er_believe_it_by_Aviculor.png

Botag, Botobi

bow_before_he_by_Aviculor.png

Lordifer

it_opens_cans_too_by_Aviculor.png

Guilliette

back_from_the_depths_by_Aviculor.png

Shaduana

which_came_first__by_Aviculor.png

Zygegg, Cockadoo, Buckolisk

Clowns_in_the_Moonlight_by_Aviculor.png

Hyaha, Hyester, Hyledger​

Last edited:
When it comes to designs, you're my idol, though I'd never measure up to you.
My favorites are probably the 2 out of the 4 horsemen fakes you did, though they're not posted here. I wish I had come up with those ideas, I love them!

Wow these are awesome.

I vaguely remember seeing these before... Have you posted them anywhere else?

They are probably jelous. ^^

You have great ideas and sprites, but a lot of these look based on royalty/jesters. In that way they dont seem as creative. (Although they still are)

oh, shit. i didn't even notice that. the flowers on the Cylily line are just a coincidence and Guilliette is an executioner, though.

living_wetlands_by_Aviculor.png

Ramarsh, Teraswamp

demon_warriors_by_Aviculor.png

Kenpo, Sangate, Tetsura

wind_idol_by_Aviculor.png

Nuriboom

blast_from_the_past_by_Aviculor.png

Dodork, Doduke

Gone_fishing_by_Aviculor.png

Traplure, Axelure

dig_dug_deep_by_Aviculor.png

Deeplow

ARRRGG_by_Aviculor.png

Cadeep, Gullywag, Kaizero

Shuckle__s_extended_family_by_Aviculor.png

Huskle, Scrapple

Deeplow = <3

Scrapple looks a little... obese. But these are still awesome.

A pirate Pokemon line~ Awesome.

These're brilliant fakes; I like how each fakemon in an evo line is different from it's prevolution (as in, not just enlarged and with slight varying features), it makes them much closer-looking to actual Pokemon. I love the designs for Teraswamp (it's shell looks amazing), Axelure (especially the thing in it's mouth), Guilliette (nice concept) and Hyledger (love the design but some of the fur on it's back looks a little flat). Zygegg reminds me of a certain Digimon. o.o

But basically, these're all great. Exceedingly so.

I wish I was that good. mine don't even compare to yours.
but did you base Tsaraphosa off gravler?

...These are awesome. You're a great scratcher. I, on the other hand, suck, to be blunt. The designs (and concepts) are really nice, and, as Kinova said, it's good that you've made the evolutions unique from eachother. The Shuckle prevo and evo (If that's what they are) are cute, and all the others are brilliant in their own ways, be it plain scary or just cool. Well done!

Back
Top Bottom