• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mom is being really awesome now.

Flora

local hellion
Pronoun
they/he/it/neos
My mom is pretty much stuck at home due to not being able to drive and hurting her back and all that. And she's tired of playing the "guess what Pokemon I'm thinking of" game (don't ask) and not knowing over half of the Pokemon.

She thought about getting a Pokemon game, since I was at the game store getting a new Animal Crossing game anyway. She decided not to.

Of course, my sister gets a Diamond game, saying if Mom didn't want it, she'd have it. Mom then decides she wants the game.

Two days later, she loves it and is trying to get my dad to get one, too. So now we're almost one. big, happy Pokemon-loving family. :D

Earlier, she also had the awesome idea of going to Britain next year! Yay!

Of cousre, my entire family kept calling it England, but that's beside the point. ^^

Lucky.

My mom is all "Eric Pokemon aren't real you play too many video games go outside"

Although she likes Mario Party.

Most of the time my mom's like that too.

Plus, who DOESN'T like Mario Party? :D

Most of the time my mom's like that too.

Plus, who DOESN'T like Mario Party? :D

No one!

Once all my cousins and me were all playing and eating sugary foods and staying up real late and then Kevin brought out the beer and I don't remember anything after that.

Good times, good times...

Mario Party gets frustrating and old after a while. Plus, the one on the Wii(forget what number) was just downright terrible. But I do love the Koopa board with the hotels. :D

On topic: Seems like your family is happy. So is mine...but we don't get along as well. D:

Hooray for your mother! :D

All my mother has to say about Pokemon is that I'm too old for it.
I was honestly kind of sad that my mother was agreeing with all the annoying people who say the same thing. ;~;

My mom has this train of thought concerning my "bizarre" interests: "She likes really strange things, but eh, if that makes her happy... (Although I'd prefer she be more normal, I should just keep my mouth shut and not say anything.)"

But that is the most awesome thing I've ever heard~ I'm so jealous of you, I wish there was somebody in real life who shared my Pokemon interest.

It's a shame you're not coming to Britain this summer, as the Pokemon Tour is coming around soon... and if you're a huge Pokemon-loving family, you could ALL go. XD

I'm so glad when people's parents on here are being awesome. xD It makes a nice change.
...I wish my mum liked Pokemon. ;_;

I was at my friend's house, and we were watching FFVII: Advent Children, and her mum came in to watch it as she's a FFVII fan. >_> WHERE DO YOU GET MOTHERS LIKE THAT, 'cause I want one.

Oh, cool. I couldn't get my mother to do that. She's yet to figure out the concept of a 'touch screen'. xD

My mum's like 'oh, she's playing the DS again. She must like it, so I'm glad I bought if for her. Yes honey, it's very nice. It's a what? Lahp-rass? Oh, cool.'

Aw, man. I'm jealous. My dad hates it, my mom just humours me, I have no siblings, and my friends watch the anime and suck at the games. Plus, even if they know what I'm talking about, they hate it when I ramble on about it.

Anyways, enough about me. Um, yay?

It's a shame you're not coming to Britain this summer, as the Pokemon Tour is coming around soon... and if you're a huge Pokemon-loving family, you could ALL go. XD

I'm not going till possibly next year. :D

On a random note, she was in the Underground this morning and triggered the Ember Trap.

She was like, "RACHEL I'M ON FIRE NOTHING'S WORKING HELP!"

Then I blew in the microphone and she's like "Oh." :D

My parents say that they don't have good hand-eye coordination and it hurts their eyes too.

Hmph.

I'm so glad when people's parents on here are being awesome. xD It makes a nice change.

Nice! I try to teach my parents, as they're preety okay with the fact that I like Pokemon, but....
Hey, at least they get the game.
Dang it, WHY CAN'T WE GO TO BRITIAN!?!?

Lol, I live in Britan, you should go there. (Or here). And whats awesome is I live 30 minutes away from littlekuriboh of youtube, but thats beside the point.

Awesome Mum, lol, My mum crafts. Thats it. Non stop. But she might get me a wii for xmas :grin:

Back
Top Bottom