• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Munchkin vs Eifie

Superbird

Fire emblem is great
[size=+2]Munchkin vs Eifie[/size]
3vs3 triple
DQ: 10 days
Damage Cap: 40%
Banned Moves: OHKOs, suicide moves, direct healing, Teleport/Dig/Dive/Fly/etc. (any moves that would allow a Pokémon to immediately move/remain out of range)
Arena: The Chessboard of DOOM
Maybe party icons can be used to depict the positions of each Pokémon

Floating in a giant chasm of nothingness is a giant chessboard, upon which we are to battle. It is a standard 8x8 board with alternating black and white tiles. One player's Pokémon will start on the spaces on the bottom of the diagram, and the other player's Pokémon will start on the top; which trainer becomes which colored team is randomized at the start of battle, as well as the roles of the Pokémon on each team. The chessboard's squares are all automatically adjusted to fit the size of the largest Pokémon participating, and any material required for an attack appears for the purpose of the attack, then disappears.

The White Team's Pokémon will start on spaces A1, D1, and H1. Black Team's Pokémon will start on spaces A8, E8, and H8. The Pokémon that start on spaces A1 and H8 are rooks; starting on D1 and E8 are bishops; starting on H1 and A8 are knights. Each Pokémon can use one action (costing 1 energy) to move one space in any direction (the exception being knights, to be explained in a bit) that is allowed by their role. Rooks move one space straight forward, backward, left or right while bishops move one space diagonally per action. All three actions may end up being taken by moving around.
The exception to that is the knight - knights move in their traditional L-shaped movements, but can only move up to two times per round.
Oh, and each Pokémon gets a hat that symbolizes their role for the duration of the battle. These do nothing ;)

A Pokémon's physical attacks can target a single Pokémon in any of the surrounding squares. Multi-target moves hit all surrounding squares within a 1-tile range - nothing more, nothing less. Oh, and the whole chessboard is booby trapped - whenever a Pokémon steps on or passes any other space, there is a 10% chance that they will receive 5% untyped damage in a random, unconventional way. The knights should have fun with that... (Yes, since they move over 3 spaces, they have three chances to get hit with a booby trap) Flying/Levitating does NOT mean immunity to booby traps!
If a Pokémon is standing on a space on the edge of the chessboard, and a heavier Pokémon is in an appropriate spot, the heavier Pokémon may use an action to push the lighter Pokémon off the board - the lighter Pokémon spends one action falling before teleporting to a random space on the board with 5% less health and 10% less energy.
(So, if a Cleffa is on A3, anything heavier that's on spaces B2, B3, or B4 can push that poor Cleffa off.)

At the end of each round, there is a 15% chance that either Reshiram, Zekrom, or Kyurem will make an appearance. Reshiram will do 10% Fire-type damage to each Pokémon on the Black team, while Zekrom will do 10% Electric-type damage to each Pokémon on the White team. Kyurem is the nice guy - he gives 10% energy to every single Pokémon on the board.
The hats have HP too! (Yes, I lied earlier about their purposes. Shocker? I think not.) They have 15% each, to be exact. Any move can specifically target a hat, or hats can otherwise be damaged by widespread moves. If any participant's hat is completely destroyed, that Pokémon will take 1% more energy, after all other calculations, to perform any move. Moves such as Fire Spin, Whirlpool, Sand Tomb/etc. will prevent a trapped Pokémon from moving from the space they're on until the move fizzles out. Trap moves such as Stealth Rock, Spikes, Toxic Spikes/etc. are placed on all squares surrounding the user. These traps disappear after two rounds, and every Pokémon is immune to its own traps. Special moves (such as Flamethrower) have a three-square range, while status moves (Thunder Wave) have a 2-square range except Toxic, which is only 1-square range.

The first round should begin with Person A sending out, Person B sending out, the ref assigning Bishop, Rook, and Knight roles to each Pokémon, then after the roles are made clear, Person B will attack then Person A will attack.
Munchkin's active squad

charmander Sekitan Iki - Charmander (♀) <Blaze> (EXP: •)
gastly Dokusei Tamariba - Gastly (♀) <Levitate> (EXP: •)
sneasel Chishi Ansatsu-Sha - Sneasel (♀) <Keen Eye> @ Razor-Claw
abra Ryui-Ryoku - Abra (♂) <Synchronize>
axew Spear - Axew (♀) <Mold Breaker> @ lansat-berry
munchlax Okibona Taishoku-Ka - Munchlax (♀)<Pickup>
paras Kira Hoshi - Paras (♀) <Effect Spore>
aerodactyl Menimienai Shi - Aerodactyl (♀)<Pressure> @ amulet-coin
slowpoke Kashikoiga Sairento - Slowpoke (♀)<Oblivious>
inkay Goitik Behera - Inkay (♀) <Contrary> @ lucky-egg

Eifie's active squad

torchic blob of peep - Torchic (♀) <Blaze>
espeon blob of cat - Espeon (♀) <Synchronize> (EXP: ••••)
sentret blob of round - Sentret (♀) <Keen Eye>
swinub blob of pig - Swinub (♂) <Oblivious>
wingull blob of bird - Wingull (♀) <Keen Eye> (EXP: •)
houndour blob of bones - Houndour (♂) <Flash Fire> (EXP: •)
hoppip blob of weed - Hoppip (♀) <Chlorophyll> (EXP: •)
litwick blob of wax - Litwick (♂) <Flash Fire> @ dusk-stone
chikorita blob of plant - Chikorita (♀) <Overgrow> @ lucky-egg
goomy Mazy - Goomy (♀) <Gooey> @
sachet.png

To begin the battle
~Munchkin sends out three pokémon
~Eifie sends out three pokémon
~Positions are randomized and declared
~Eifie orders commands
~Munchkin orders commands
~Round 1

Also, question for Munchkin about the arena: Is friendly fire a thing with spread moves (since they target all squares around the user, they might hit a friendly pokémon), or do friendly pokémon get immunity to spread moves?

Last edited:
I think they should, if only to help speed up the chaotic battle and to add another strategic factor when considering attack commands, but Eifie can decide, or you if we both completely disagree.

Yeah I've got nicknames for them, don't worry :3
I think I'll use Hera the Inkay, Riba the Gastly, and Nai the Aerodactyl~

I'm not sure whether Munchkin's saying yes, friendly friends should be affected by AOE attacks or no they shouldn't, but whichever she says is good. :p Also Superbird you are like the best ever for reffing this, and I will post my sendouts soon!

Oh, sorry that was unclear - I meant yes, a Pokémon can hurt its own teammate(s) with an AOE attack~

So um... I totally didn't have time to rearrange items in my active squad before you picked up this battle, Superbird. Could I possibly do that before sending out? :(

Okay, I rearranged my items. All you have really is my word that I actually had zero idea who you were sending out when I arranged my team, I guess, although now that I've looked the less-than-favorable matchup might convince you. :p Come on out, blob of peep, blob of pig, and blob of plant! (If you want to call them by actual names, those are Nando, Wheelbarrow Dumpling, and Lena, respectively.)

The arena is set up as follows:
2evuvls.png

~Eifie (White) issues commands
~Munchkin (Black) issues commands
~Round 1

Okay, you guys, huddle! blob of peep, please move to B1, C1, C2. blob of plant to F2, D1. blob of pig to D2. Then blob of plant give me a Swords Dance and blob of pig, make a small blob of Substitute and then Amnesia. Please don't forget anything good. :c

blob of peep: move to B1 ~ move to C1 ~ move to C2

blob of pig: move to D2 ~ Substitute (10%) ~ Amnesia

blob of plant: move to F2 ~ move to D1 ~ Swords Dance

Ok, Nai! I just want you to move once this round - wouldn't want you triggering a trap in the first round. So go to C7 and make yourself a lovely 15% Substitute, then Chill to get back some of that energy. Hera! Let's see, you can move to D7 and then E6, and use Reflect to sort of counter that Swords Dance. Riba, you're just moving it along for this round.

Nai: Move to C7 ~ Substitute (15%) ~ Chill

Hera: Move to D7 ~ Move to E6 ~ Reflect

Riba: Move to G8 ~ Move to F8 ~ Move to F7

It almost looked like that giant chessboard from the second Harry Potter book, except that the surroundings were a blank darkness instead of stone walls, and there were no chess pieces. The board itself was very well-lit, somehow, and none of the three trainers who appeared there questioned it. One of them pulled out a couple of flags and stepped onto a small hovercraft to overlook the fight, and the other two took their positions on opposite sides of the chessboard, in similar hovercrafts. Both of those two sent out three pokémon each, after a short conversation clarifying some of the rules and a little bit of fiddling with the remote PC system. The pokémon picked up the strange hats that waited for them on the battlefield, and stared down their opponents, waiting patiently for the battle to begin.

Round 1

Munchkin (Black team)
inkaylucky-egg
Hera (Inkay ♀) + Bishop Hat
Health: 100% + 15%
Energy: 100%
Ability: Contrary
Condition: Quite interested in the arena.
Commands: Move to D7 ~ Move to E6 ~ Reflect

gastly
Riba (Gastly ♀) + Rook Hat
Ability: Levitate
Condition: Waiting patiently for the battle to start
Commands: Move to G8 ~ Move to F8 ~ Move to F7

aerodactylamulet-coin
Nai (Aerodactyl ♀) + Knight Hat
Ability: Pressure
Condition: Staring down her opponents.
Commands: Move to C7 ~ Substitute (15%) ~ Chill

Eifie (White team)
torchiclucky-egg
Nando (Torchic ♀) + Rook Hat
Ability: Blaze
Condition: Curiously glancing around.
Commands: Move to B1 ~ Move to C1 ~ Move to C2

swinub
sachet.png

Wheelbarrow Dumpling (Swinub ♂) + Bishop Hat
Health: 100% (Substitute: 10%)+ 15%
Ability: Oblivious
Condition: Ignoring the strange hat.
Commands: Move to D2 ~ Substitute (10%) ~ Amnesia

chikoritalucky-egg
Lena (Chikorita ♀) + Knight Hat
Health: 100% / 15%
Condition: Appreciating the hat.
Commands: Move to F2 ~ Move to D1 ~ Swords Dance​

The referee waved a flag, and immediately all the pokémon began to move. Nai flew over several of the spaces, and Lena ran quickly in an L-shaped path to her destination, while everyone else just ran to an adjacent square. Some of the pokémon, however, ran into problems when they arrived. As Riba’s shadow fell over square G8, several small holes opened up in it and out shot several pebbles, at a high speed, that tore unpleasant holes through her incorporeal body. The Gastly was caught off-guard by the barrage, which ended as quickly as it had begun without leaving a trace. Wheelbarrow Dumpling, too, was caught off-guard by the painful spikes that sprung out of the ground beneath his feet as he reached his destination square. And Hera, too, stumbled across a trap of her own, and found herself caught in a weak tornado for a few seconds.

But that didn’t deter anyone - save for Nai and Wheelbarrow Dumpling, they all continued to move. Riba found herself caught in a similar tornado to the one Hera had just experienced, and whined a little as her gases were sifted around for that brief moment. Lena experienced the spike trap herself, gritting her teeth as she persevered in her movement towards the center of space D1. Nai and Wheelbarrow Dumpling, meanwhile, decided to do something a bit different. In the absence of materials to craft from, they both decided to simply convert energy into matter, sacrificing their own health to create little green dolls. Wheelbarrow Dumpling’s doll rested in front of him, stoic as any Substitute, while Nai’s doll came to rest on the Aerodactyl’s back.

The third action was when the pokémon began to do things other than just move around. Nai simply descended to the ground, and sat there for a little while. Wheelbarrow Dumpling similarly remained immobile, and under his fur it was hard to tell what exactly was going on. What was going on was the Swinub was purging his brain of information. Secret power? what power? Eh, who knew. It was easier not to remember things, he figured.

Lena, too, stayed on her tile, the road spikes having gone away by now, but instead of boosting her Special Defense she boosted her Attack instead, by starting an ornate ceremonial dance. The leaf on her forehead appeared to swing like a sword, just for an instant, and one could swear that its edges became sharper. Hera, meanwhile, used her psychic powers to generate a magical barrier, and bestow protection upon her teammates, who began to glow faintly as the Reflect enveloped them.

And just as the referee was raising his flag to call the round, there was a flash of light, and suddenly, in the middle of the arena, was Reshiram. What was it doing there? Who knew? But whatever the case, it roared towards the heavens and let out a humongous Heat Wave attack, enveloping the entire Black team in staggeringly hot air, before it disappeared in a flash. Nai barely noticed the attack, his Substitute having shielded him from the brunt of it, but the other two pokémon were badly surprised, and very confused.

End of Round 1

Munchkin (Black team)
inkaylucky-egg
Health: 85% + 5%
Energy: 95%
Condition: Wary.
Status: Sustaining a Reflect (4 more actions). Current position: E6.
Commands: Move to D7 (hit trap) ~ Move to E6 ~ Reflect

gastly
Health: 80% + 5%
Energy: 97%
Condition: “What is with this place?”
Status: Protected by Reflect (4 more actions). Current position: F7.
Commands: Move to G8 (hit trap) ~ Move to F8 (hit trap) ~ Move to F7

substitute.png
amulet-coin
Health: 80% (Substitute: 9%) + 15%
Condition: Pretty relaxed.
Status: Protected by Reflect (4 more actions). Current position: C7.
Actions: Move to C7 ~ Substitute (15%) ~ Chill

Eifie (White team)
torchiclucky-egg
Condition: Wondering why all the others are acting so nervous.
Actions: Move to B1 ~ Move to C1 ~ Move to C2

substitute.png
sachet.png

Health: 85% (Substitute: 10%) + 15%
Energy: 92%
Condition: Ignorance is bliss.
Status: Special Defense +2. Has forgotten Secret Power. Current position: E2.
Actions: Move to E2 (hit trap) ~ Substitute (10%) ~ Amnesia

chikoritalucky-egg
Health: 95% / 15%
Energy: 96%
Condition: More confident than before.
Actions: Move to F2 ~ Move to D1 (hit trap) ~ Swords Dance

Arena:
10zsp35.png

Notes:
~Wheelbarrow Dumpling moved to E2 instead of D2, because D2 wasn’t a valid move.
~Reshiram attacked the black team (Munchkin) at the end of the round.
~Reshiram’s attack hit their hats, because it was a spread move (or, at least, that’s how I interpreted it from the arena description)
~If you would, spot-check the percentages and tell me if I missed something. This is kind of difficult to keep track of, so I might have overlooked something.

Next Round:
~Munchkin orders commands
~Eifie orders commands
~Wrath of the Random Number God, part two

Last edited:
Those rolls, man. I like how blob of peep came out totally unscathed. Thanks for making Wheelbarrow Dumpling actually move instead of doing nothing for that invalid move, I am so dumb. I am confused as to why Riba appeared to start with 90% health instead of 100%? It doesn't look like that actually impacted the calculations, though. Also, you put Wheelbarrow Dumpling's ability as Levitate instead of... okay, I don't know what it actually is, and Levitate is probably more useful, so I'm going to keep my mouth shut. :p

I did say it was confusing, didn't I?

Yeah, all of that was the result of having 12 pokémon back-to-back in the word document and me not double-checking the first six at the end of the round (though I did double-check the last six). Should all be fixed, thank you for pointing it out!

Poor Riba!
Anyway, it all looks fine to me, my guys' hats should've burned a little, so that's fine. Just one eensy thing, though: I had said in the description that each Pokémon will use "1 energy" to move. I forgot to put the % sign but yeah :3
Sorry for all the little details D:

Anyways, I need you guys to hold on for me, we should all be in range during this round. First, y'all can move it along - Hera to D5, Riba to F6, and Nai to B5.
Then Riba, you can keep moving over to E6. Nai, you'll move to D6 unless one of our opponents is in range, in which case I want you to use Ancient Power on whoever is closest. Meanwhile, Hera can use Flamethrower on either Wheelbarrow Dumpling or Lena if they're in range, Dark Pulse if Nando is in range, or make a 15% Substitute if no one is in range. If you have more than one target in your sights, just pick one at random~
Then Hera, you can do the same thing regarding attacks again, but if no one is in range this time, use Light Screen. Riba, I want you to use Shadow Ball on any opponent in range, and Scary Face on Hera if no opponent is attackable. And Nai, let's see... Use Ancient Power on any opponent in range, or move to D6 if you didn't already last action and nobody is in range to attack. If you did move before and you can't attack someone, you can tell Hera that little secret of yours (Confide). Knowledge is power, after all!

Hera: Move to D5 ~ Flamethrower @ WD/Lena / Dark Pulse @ Nando / Substitute (15%) ~ Flamethrower @ WD/Lena / Dark Pulse @ Nando /Light Screen

Riba: Move to F6 ~ Move to E6 ~ Shadow Ball / Scary Face @ Hera

Nai: Move to B5 ~ Ancient Power / Move to D6 ~ Ancient Power / Move to D6 / Confide @ Hera

Poor Riba!
Anyway, it all looks fine to me, my guys' hats should've burned a little, so that's fine. Just one eensy thing, though: I had said in the description that each Pokémon will use "1 energy" to move. I forgot to put the % sign but yeah :3
oops, missed that. Fixed, thank you.

Wheelbarrow Dumpling's still levitating before the round starts, but like, that's totally cool. :p This really is very confusing, thanks again for taking this battle on!!

Uh, before I command - Munchkin, do you think it maybe makes more sense to say that projectile moves can target up to 3 spaces ahead, as opposed to just special moves? I guess it's kind of annoying because for some reason Zhorken decided to get rid of the attack classes on attack pages (>:(...) but it's a little weird that like, Bullet Seed can only hit the square in front of me?

Oh yeah sure, stuff like that that makes sense. Razor Leaf is another one. Whatever can be launched/beamed/thrown can have that 3-square range

Okay sorry for the delay, I'll command now! (Superbird might have liked a longer delay though... haha)

blob of pig, please give me a blob of Light Screen now that's it's necessary. Go last so that it'll last an action longer. blob of plant, move to E3. blob of peep, hop on over to D2.

Next let's give Hera a good beating - Lena, give me a Sunny Day, and then a Flame Burst from Nando should do splash damage to Nai as well, so make sure she's moved before you do it! Man these locations are confusing. Wheelbarrow Dumpling, pig on over to D3.

Riba's Levitate is super-annoying, so Lena, let's give her a Worry Seed. You're literally just throwing a seed, so you should be fine at that range. Wheelbarrow Dumpling, give Nai an Ice Beam, and Nando, fire off another Flame Burst at Hera after Wheelbarrow Dumpling's destroyed Nai's sub.

omg I have no idea what's going on...

Lena: move to E3 ~ Sunny Day ~ Worry Seed @ Riba

Wheelbarrow Dumpling: Light Screen ~ move to D3 ~ Ice Beam @ Nai

Nando: move to D2 ~ Flame Burst @ Hera ~ Flame Burst @ Hera

Round 2

Munchkin (Black team)
inkaylucky-egg
Health: 85% + 5%
Condition: Wary.
Status: Sustaining a Reflect (4 more actions). Current position: E6.
Commands: Move to D5 ~ Flamethrower @ WD/Lena / Dark Pulse @ Nando / Substitute (15%) ~ Flamethrower @ WD/Lena / Dark Pulse @ Nando /Light Screen

gastly
Health: 80% + 5%
Condition: “What is with this place?”
Status: Protected by Reflect (4 more actions). Current position: F7.
Commands: Move to F6 ~ Move to E6 ~ Shadow Ball / Scary Face @ Hera

substitute.png
amulet-coin
Health: 80% (Substitute: 9%) + 15%
Condition: Pretty relaxed.
Status: Protected by Reflect (4 more actions). Current position: C7.
Actions: Move to B5 ~ Ancient Power / Move to D6 ~ Ancient Power / Move to D6 / Confide @ Hera

Eifie (White team)
torchiclucky-egg
Condition: Wondering why all the others are acting so nervous.
Commands: move to D2 ~ Flame Burst @ Hera ~ Flame Burst @ Hera

substitute.png
sachet.png

Health: 85% (Substitute: 10%) + 15%
Energy: 92%
Condition: Ignorance is bliss.
Status: Special Defense +2. Has forgotten Secret Power. Current position: E2.
Commands: Light Screen ~ move to D3 ~ Ice Beam @ Nai

chikoritalucky-egg
Health: 95% / 15%
Energy: 96%
Ability: Overgrow
Condition: More confident than before.
Commands: move to E3 ~ Sunny Day ~ Worry Seed @ Riba​

Wheelbarrow Dumpling was the only one who didn’t start running or flying towards a new space as the second round began - instead, she did the same thing Hera did at the end of the last round. Concentrating, she slowly began to glow with a soft golden aura, and a moment later her teammates did as well. Not only was the battle between White and Black, it was also now between the blues and yellows.

Nai and Riba continued to move, the former turning almost completely around in the process, as if he was trying to bait his opponents, and Wheelbarrow Dumpling started to relocate himself now that he was done casting that Light Screen. Lena, meanwhile, screeched to a halt, this time not encountering any traps, and cried towards the void above her. The leaf on her head began to curl up, and as soon as it did it uncurled, flinging towards the heavens a glowy orb of red light, without any particular borders. The orb climbed upwards until it blossomed into a fully-fledged sun, casting a harsh light upon the giant chessboard.

Nando immediately took advantage of that light - as soon as it appeared, she grinned, and shot out from her mouth a burst of fire that travelled too quickly towards Hera for the Inkay to have any chance of dodging the attack. The pounding heat of the sun didn’t help her resist the Flame Burst at all, and the most she could do was endure the attack. But thankfully, it ended quickly, and, wanting revenge, Hera decided that she could take advantage of the sun too. After a brief moment of charging her attack, she spewed out a wide sustained blast of flame towards Wheelbarrow Dumpling. The Swinub started a bit as the attack came threateningly close to hitting him, but at the last moment the little dinosaur-shaped doll jumped off of his back and martyred itself in the Flamethrower attack to save its creator from harm.

The artificial sun continued to shine down as Nai finally stopped moving around and took action. The pterodactyl roared, and seemingly out of nowhere an array of rocks began to rise behind him, hovering in the air for a short moment before Nai lurched forward, sending them flying across the chessboard towards Wheelbarrow Dumpling. The Swinub’s Substitute destroyed, there was nothing he could do but brave the assault - which was easier than it would be for any other swinub, thanks to both the faint golden barrier protecting his body and his absent mind.

Wheelbarrow Dumpling wouldn’t have even seemed to notice the attack had it not been for his immediate counter attack. Finally deciding to stop playing a support role, the Swinub began to charge up an orb of Ice-type energy in front of its nose. By the time Nai noticed what was going on, a thin beam of ice was already headed straight for him. The Aerodactyl gasped, trying to move himself out of the way - a task that proved impossible. Instead, he desperately used his tail to push the dinosaur doll sitting on his back towards the attack, and thankfully, he succeeded. As Nai’s Substitute burst into nothing in a short flash of light, Riba was charging up an attack of her own. Lena wasn’t focused on her, right? The poor thing probably didn’t even know she was there. It was the perfect sneak attack.

Her Shadow Ball caught the Chikorita off-guard, yes, but not as much as the Gastly had hoped. The same golden barrier that was protecting Wheelbarrow Dumpling was, of course, also protecting Lena, and even without being ready to take the attack, Lena didn’t take much damage. Regardless, the Chikorita’s attention was focused, and to pay Riba back she launched a small seed from the top of her leaf. The seed flew in a narrow arc, and seemed to pass through Riba’s incorporeal body. But only a second later, the poor Gastly stopped floating and fell to the floor.

Nando, too, was beginning his attack. Just like last action, a burst of flames erupted from his beak and flew towards Hera. The ball exploded on impact, scattering sparks in every direction - and this time, both Nai and Riba were close enough that they were hit too. Worse, her hat was hit by more sparks and caught into flame. Hastily, the Inkay shook the hat off, and the moment it hit the ground it disappeared. Hera couldn’t just let that slide...she had to at least attack one of Nando’s teammates. Again, she went for Wheelbarrow Dumpling, letting out a stream of fire much larger than the Flame burst she’d just been hit by. And though the Swinub’s Light Screen helped to block the harshest part of the attack, this one at least still did a fair amount of damage.

End of Round 2

Munchkin (Black team)
inkaylucky-egg
Health: 65%
Energy: 82%
Condition: Itching to attack.
Status: Sustaining a Reflect (1 more action). Hat destroyed. Current position: D5.
Actions: Move to D5 ~ Flamethrower@Wheelbarrow Dumpling ~ Flamethrower@Wheelbarrow Dumpling

gastly
Health: 77% + 5%
Energy: 91%
Ability: Insomnia
Condition: Not liking the whole having to roll around thing. Pretty annoyed.
Status: Protected by Reflect (1 more action). Current position: E6.
Commands: Move to F6 ~ Move to E6 ~ Shadow Ball@Lena

aerodactyl
Health: 77% + 15%
Condition: More active now than before
Status: Protected by Reflect (1 more action). Current position: D6.
Actions: Move to B5 ~ Move to D6 ~ Ancient Power@Wheelbarrow Dumpling

Eifie (White team)
torchiclucky-egg
Energy: 86%
Condition: Having a great time.
Actions: Move to D2 ~ Flame Burst@Hera ~ Flame Burst@Hera

swinub
sachet.png

Health: 78% + 15%
Energy: 80%
Condition: Mostly present.
Status: Special Defense +2. Has forgotten Secret Power. Current position: D3.
Actions: Light Screen ~ Move to D3 ~ Ice Beam

chikoritalucky-egg
Health: 91% / 15%
Energy: 88%
Ability: Overgrow
Condition: Confident and ready for more.
Actions: Move to E3 ~ Sunny Day ~ Worry Seed@Riba

Arena:
23ma435.jpg

Arena Status
~The sunlight is strong (7 more actions)
~Eifie’s (White) team is protected by Light Screen (2 more actions)
~Munchkin’s (Black) team is protected by Reflect (1 more action)

Ref Notes
~No traps were hit.
~I think I missed less things this time, due to going through everything a little bit differently. Please do tell me if something is not as it should be.
~Man, I'm gonna make bank off of reffing this.
~Eifie commands first next round.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom