• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Final Fantasy [!!!] (Tactics Advance)

*~[insert name here]~*

is watching you.
OK, so this will be a Final Fantasy roleplay based on Tactics Advance. I hope that much is obvious from the title.

OK, so you found a book in your basement. It appeared extremely old, and intrigued you--you couldn't read the title, despite your best efforts. You flip through the book, and are entranced by the detailed drawings and pictures that seem to have life. In the book, are four words, which you speak as you read them, because you are so surprised to have found something you could read. The words are: 'Alta Oron Sondus Kameela'.

You go to bed that night, and fall asleep almost immediately. When you wake up, you find yourself in another world. In the country of Ivalice. Now, what do you do? Do you try to find your way home, or fight the memories of your past, and decide to stay forever? It's all up to you--but be careful, this world is full of danger.

Profile setup:

Username:
Character Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Biography:
Race (In Ivalice): (Veira, Nu Mou, Human, Bangaa, or Moogle)
Class (In Ivalice): (Veiria classes: fencer, archer, sniper, white mage, red mage, elementalist, assassin, and summoner--Nu Mou classes: White mage, black mage, beastmaster, morpher, illusionist--Human classes: soldier, paladin, fighter, theif, ninja, black mage, white mage, illusionist, archer, hunter--bangaa classes: white monk, warrior, dragoon, bishop, templar, gladiator, defender--moogle classes: Mog knight, black mage, time mage, gunner) [if I missed one (I probably did) tell me, I'll add it.]

Accepted profiles:

Username: *~[insert name here]~*
Character Name: Kila
Appearance: Kila has long, black hair and plentiful freckles. She stands about 5' 2" tall and her face is usually adorned with a huge smile. She tends to wear a loose T-shirt and jeans.
Personality: Kila has a mainly cheerful disposition, and is quite trusting of strangers. However, she has occasional mood swings, during which she could be described by only one word: dangerous. Now she carries a sword everywhere she goes, too, so the4 threat is doubled
Biography: Kila grew up in a rich family, but her entire family was always busy doing something else. Thusly, she grew up mostly on her own. She taught herself how to cook and how to sew, but she doesn't know how to deal with her emotions. When she found the book, she wasn't really surprised, because her family had many old volumes. However, she was shocked to find herself in Ivalice. However, she doesn't plan on going home. She's enjoying this world.
Race (In Ivalice): Veria
Class (In Ivalice):Fencer

Rules:
-TRY not to post one liners
-TRY not to make too many grammatical errors
-Follow the forum rules.
-post your profiles

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom