• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Exam results~

Tailsy

if the nineth lion ate the sun.
Pronoun
she
examsnb1.png

\o/ YO IN YOUR FACE PADRE

I WIN

OR SOMETHING

1 = A
2 = B
3 = C
4 = D
5/6 = E
7 = F
if you're that confused.
yeah, we're so cool we have a backwards number system.

Me too~
Except I really, really want them. I want to know which uni I'm going to (if at all o.o).

As I said at JJH, AWESOME STUFF :D

I have to wait till the 21st for my results... hope they're as good as yours lol

Me too~
Except I really, really want them. I want to know which uni I'm going to (if at all o.o).

but I just don't want to open them to see if I've failed :( you can open them and be like "YEAH UNIVERSITY!" but I can open them and be like "oh shit I failed all of my subjects woe"

I have to wait until 3rd September >_>

Also, does 'standard grade' basically mean foundation over higher (level 1 out of 2)? I can't remember Scottish schooling business. D:

Also, congratulations. XDD If only I could get grades as good as this.

Standard Grade is like um GCSEs. Tailsy did the higher option obviously but idk what it's called.

she's explained before but I didn't listen/don't remember.

D:< YOU PEOPLE JUST NEED TO LEARN TO WIKI

Standard Grades =/= GCSEs
GCSEs are harder at Higher level than Standard Grades are at Credit. Something about us doing more subjects so we go less in-depth or something.
We do them about the same year, though.

There are three levels to Standard Grade:
Foundation - 5/6 mark
General - 3/4 mark
Credit - 1/2

This means that you'll only ever fail if you are actually completely retarded or don't bother showing up for the exams. You sit two different levels of papers depending on your ability; General and Credit or General and Foundation. YOU WILL SIT GENERAL, RAR.

Blah blah blah, I sat General/Credit papers, a winnar is me, etc.

Back
Top Bottom