• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Food you like that no one else does

What kinds of food do you like that most other people you know don't like/hate it?

I like spaghetti squash.
And cake. Srsly, none of my friends like cake. D:

I am the only one in my family who will even go near sushi. I love it, but my family won't get over the "EeWw RAW FIIISH D:" thing.

Also I'll dip anything in ketchup and eat it if you ask me to. Oreo + ketchup, woot!

I adore hummus.
It's one of the few things I can make (chick peas mashed up with oil and lemon juice) and it's delicious. Nobody else I know likes it, though.

And cauliflower cheese; nobody in my family likes it, so I only have it when we eat out.

Spinach. I just love this stuff; just steam a bundle with water and a little salt and dinner's ready for me.

Tofu's awesome too, especially the firm kind.

I want to try chocolate-covered crickets sometime.
But I can't think of anything right now, so let me try.
Let's see....
Nope. Drew a blank. I guess I'm a pretty common kind of person when it comes to taste.

...because it produces bile?

My mum sometimes eats it before giving blood because it's good for your red blood cells, but the idea of eating it makes me feel ill. o.o

D: but it's tasty

You take it and cover it with flour, then you fry it in Virgin Olive Oil with Onions and it's heavenly~

I love all of the stereotypically gross vegetables- Brocoli (only uncooked), Spinach (YUMMY <3), Brussels Sprouts.

I like Calamari. Most people hate the idea of putting tentacles into their mouths, but I do. =P

Oh, and here in Colorado, there is this dish called Rocky Mountain Oysters. There are no real oysters in them. Only deep fried cow testicles. BUT THEY ARE SOOOO YUMMY!!!

Anchovy Pizza, its not bad but i'm the only one in my family that likes anchovy as a pizza topping.

Seafood like Lobster, Crab, Clams, Shrimp and so on.

French fries dipped in ice cream (yes i'm weird like that)

Cajin flavored dried meal worms- yes i had the courage to eat bugs XD

As far as I can tell, I'm the only one in my family who puts salt, pepper, paprika, and sometimes other spices on my tuna, then microwaves it for a minute. Yummy.

Even when I offer them around, no one takes any of my Nice biscuits. Can't understand why no one else likes them.

Um, well, there's not really any food that I like that other people don't like.

But I can tell you the things I don't like that most people do like. I don't like hamburgers, any kind of pork, pancakes, fish (or seafood), and bagels.

Last edited:
I'm apparently the only seafood lover in my family and amongst my piers. I'm also the only one that hates Mexican food, which is hard to do if you live in Texas.

Liver :P No-one else will eat it. dunno why.

You know, if you get a calf's liver and bury it under a passionfruit vine, it produces more fruit and healthier foliage? :D

Anyway, I'm the only person who eats lemon, lime & garlic prawns. Mmmmm~

Back
Top Bottom