• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Viral (A hunting RP)

sakusha_sama

ZETSUBOUSHITA!
This will be loosely based off the plot of an anime called Venus Versus Virus, which is...awesome. Really awesome. I'll explain.

It's modern times, and the world is normal. School has started, the sky is shining, and everything is wonderful...

Or is it?

Behind the vision of a normal human, creatures called Viruses haunt the world. They're hungry for 'fragments', the pieces of a human heart with "vision" that, when combined, lead the gatherers to the True World, a perfect utopia. These days there are two forces, the viruses, and the Virus Hunters.

The Virus Hunters are known by the names of Nahashi, Lucia, Lola, and a recent addition by the name of Sumire. By day they own a shop called Venus Vanguard, and by night, they hunt viruses with special AntiViral bullets.

If you can see their flyer, you've got problems...

-phew- That was a long backstory! Let's move on.

You are either a Virus Hunter or a Virus. Note that there are two kinds of viruses, Low levels, which are just...blobs or people who have had their fragment taken, and High Level, which are functioning human beings.

Viruses can use elemental powers and magic to protect or attack, while Hunters can only put up a kekkai, or barrier.

Okay! Profile time!

VIRUS:

Name:
Backstory: (explain a little about why your person became such a high leveled virus. Do they remember their human lives?)
Looks: (please be descriptive, i like drawing people's characters. XD)

Virus Hunter:
Name:
Looks:
Virus Hunting weapon:

I can also take apps for the original characters.
Lucia
Sumire
Lola
Nahashi

And finally...
RULES!
-No, please god, no godmodding. PLEASE.

-No Mary Sue/Gary Stu either, >w<

-Character/OC is fine as long as you aren't...meh, see above. XD

-Space everything. I'm a picky fanfic writer.
So, if you're writing two people talking, ie, Lucia and your OC,
"..." Lucia Said

"..." OC said.

XD

-And last, put "I'll kill you gently" somewhere in your post to show you read it!

Back
Top Bottom