• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Nintendogs

:D The revolutionary virtural dogs. And maybe the only. But whatever. So how many of you people have Nintendogs? I have the chihuahua one. I just started about a month ago, so I don't have too much stuff.

I have the Labrador one, but I don't really go on it that often any more.
I have a real dog now. :D

I have the Labrador version, but after a while I just got so many better games that I simply stopped caring (in all honesty, real dogs are enough of a hassle as it is).

And as long as I'm here: ARGH, WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE SO ANNOYING TO UNLOCK JACK-RUSSELLS, WHY I ASK YOU?!

It was my first DS game, along with Puyo Pop Fever. Unfortunately, my DS has been missing over many months now.

I got chihuahua and friends, though I quit playing it a lot early, especially once I discovered how addictive Puyo Pop Fever is...

Sometimes my mom would try and get my dog to do things. That's kinda fun to watch. :P

I luvv Nintendogs :D But I was idiot enough to sell my copy ;_; I miss my puppies... I had a Chihuahua named Eevee, and a Dachshund named Jolene. They were my little darlings... And the music was some kind of awesome, too. I've been looking all over for a soundtrack, but it doesn't seem to exist...

Oh, I should have just put it away for some months, instead of selling it <_>

My dogs are a Caviler King Charles Spaniel named Vincent, a German Shepherd named Eagle, and 2 Huskys named Luigi and Ivan. And maybe one I forgot thats been in the hotel for ages. x3

I got it for Christmas a couple of years ago and I haven't played it for about 3 months, I got a new dog recently and that is enough trouble!

I used to have the Daschund version, but it was stolen a while back. I know I had a Husky called Umbreon and, uh, soemthing else. I forget. It was great fun for a while, but doesn't have much in terms of long-term playability.

I have both the Dachshund and the Chihuahua versions. In the Chihuahua version I have a very talented German Shepard named Kapu.

I know this sounds very hypocritical of me (I hate hackers and cheating), but in my Dachshund game, I used an Action Replay type thing and unlocked every dog, gave me infinite money, and 99 of every item. But to do that, you have to restart the game, so its not really that much of a plus.

So please don't think of me as a hypocritical hacker!!

Back
Top Bottom