• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

New Pokemon?

Kabigon

Yes We Can!! Obama Wins!
Yeah if you checked Serebii today they show silouhetts of new Pokemon. But most of the Pokemon believe them to be fake. So here's what I posted to rebuttle their posts.

The red one sort of looks like Metang. The purple one's "arms" look like Pikachu's tail. The orange one somewhat resembles Registeel, but also sind of resembles Castform. As for the green and blue, I'm kind of stumped.

They, most likely, are fake. It'd be funny though if a month or so from now we found out that they were real.

Response To Above Quote said:
That's the friggin crap that everyone did in the summer before DP was released in Japan. They dissed EVERY Pokemon that cropped up then looked stupid when they turned out to be real. And they say they are new Pokes but remember, Munchlax was released like two years before you could actually catch it. And usually no one makes new pokes until another Pokemon has been released or is being expected. That's why you don't see any fake pokemon until the time a new game comes out so they could be real. I would expect most of the pokes AFTER this to be fake though. I'm not saying their real but you can't really say they are fake because you don't like they look...

I would really actualy like this to be real because some of them look cool. My favorite is the green and purple one although I really hope they are real. Oh and sorry people who have found the biggest contridiction in my post.

They probobly are fakes but if they are not they look like (to me) new castform formes

If they're being posted in Corocoro, then they're real. It makes sense to be releasing new Pokemon around the time that Platinum is being released. After all, around the time that Emerald was released the first DP Pokemon (Munchlax) was revealed.

"Whoosy-whatsits"... :D

I kinda think they're real. If I remember correctly, didn't they come from that blog that had all that stuff about Platinum that turned out to be true?

Also, if one of them turns out to be a Castform evo/form, ZC and I will be happy.

Yes but some of their info was real but misleading like saying Shaymin was part Ice Type and Regigigas that has an air form.

Now that you guys mention it, they kinda look like new Castform forms. Maybe there'll be more kinds of weather in Platinum.

They look related to Rotom, in my opinion

Maybe Rotom is the new Eevee? Possessing electronics to evolve?

XD That would be funny, actually!

But what other electronics do you mean. Because the only reason it was in the TV because the TV has more than one purpose. Would they really program 5 more items just to get Rotom?

Maybe they are alternate forms of rotom? The purple one looks like a tv and the green one looks like a truck

:0 if they are alternate form of Rotom, then I thought of a way to get them into those forms. Talk to a TV and it'll be the TVlike one, ect.

...that would be awesome.

i hope they're not Rotom forms, because i was planning on doing something like that.

orange one looks like Castform.

I really don't know what they look like but they look pretty stupid if you ask me. They just look really dumb. Maybe it's just the outline that's stupid looking. That's just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom