• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Eon War

Exo-Raikou

It's over. I'm sorry, but it's over.
The Plot
Some time has past since the War of Subspace, and the 35 smashers have enjoyed themselves at the tournament, battling each other and otherwise.

However, two months after the defeat of Tabuu, a meteorite is seen crashing into the "World". Sonic goes to investigate the crash, and never returns.

When the Smashers don't hear from him for a day, Lucario and Meta Knight go to the crash site and try to learn what happened to Sonic. At the crater, they find Shadows spelling out a message:

EON HAS COME.

Lucario is shocked to the core by this. When asked by Meta Knight, the Aura Pokemon says two words:

"He's Back."

As it turns out, Eon is a being born from darkness from another Planet. Apparently, he is capable of turning one to the Shadows, making them evil. When this happens, the beings he's turned become devoted followers of Eon. This, as they later Learned, was the fate that befell Sonic. He is also capable of taking the basic shape of beings he's encountered on that particular planet. Eon also has crossed paths somehow with Lucario in the past.

Things go from bad to worse in the week following Eon's arrival as Ganondorf goes to "intercept" the corrupted Sonic and never returns, and shortly after that, both Ike and Samus vanish.

Meta Knight soon afterward turns Sonic back to the light, and the Blue Hedgehog reveals that thier best chance they have of stopping Eon is using a legendary weapon knwon as the Crystal Saber- unfortunetely, Ganondorf was the one who'd last had it.

The Smashers, as well as many other characters from their universes, must band together to stop Eon from shrouding the many dimensions in his shadow, but little do they realize that another enemy will surface, with an agenda of his own...

The Many Dimensions
The Mushroom Dimension: It is here where the plumbers Mario and Luigi reside, as well as Bowser and Princess Peach are. The Main lands of this Dimension are the Mushroomy Kingdom (The Mushroom kingdom of the Future), Mario Circut, (A Race Course), Luigi's Mansion (A Haunted, Collapsable Mansion), Rainbow Curise, (A Convuluted Obstacle Couerse in the Sky), and Delfino Plaza (A Sunny Plaza on Isle Delfino)

Yoshi Dimension: The Dimension where Yoshi Resides in. The Main area of this Dimension is Yoshi's island

DK Dimension: This Dimension is home to DK and Diddky Kong. Its area is Rumble Falls (A Massive Waterfall) and Jungle Japes (A House by a raging River)

Zelda Dimension: This Dimension is Home to Link, Zelda, Toon Link, and Ganondorf: Its areas are Bridge of Eldin (A Massive Bridge), Temple, and Pirate Ship

Pokemon Dimension: It is here where Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Lucario, and the Pokemon Trainer hail from. It's areas are both Pokemon Stadiums, and The SPear Pillar

Metroid Dimension: Samus' Home; its areas Are Norfair and Brinstar, (Both Lava Planets) and Frigate Orpheon

StarFox Dimension: Fox, Falco and Wolf all live here. Its areas are Lylat Cruise and Corneria

F-Zero Dimension: Captain Falcon is the main resident of this Dimension. Both of its main areas, Port Town Aero Drive and Big Blue take place during races

Kirby Dimension: Kirby, Meta Knight and King DeDeDe all reside here. Its areas are The Halberd and Green Greens

EathBound/Mother Dimension: Ness and Lucas are the Smashers of here. Its areas, both Towns/Cities, are Onett and New Pork City

WarioWare Dimension: Its only area shares its name with the Dimension; Wario is the resident here

Kid Icarus Dimension: Pit is the sole resident here; its only area is SkyWorld

Fire Emblem Dimension: Marth and Ike live in this DImension; its only area is the Castle (Siege)

Pikmin Dimension: Olimar and his Pikmin hail from this Dimension; its only area is DIstant Planet

Ice Climbers Dimension: The Main area of here being The Summit, The Ice Climbers call this Place Home

Animal Crossing Dimension: Though No Smasher comes from here, the area of this place, Smashville, is important nonetheless

Metal Gear Dimension: Solid Snake is the Smasher of This Universe, with its sole area being Shadow Moses Island

Sonic Dimension: The Dimension of the Fastest thing Alive, Sonic the Hedgehod. Its area is Green Hill Zone

Pocket Dimensions (Areas that no Smasher Belongs to, though R.O.B. and mr. Game and Watch are known to stay here often): Pictochat Pocket Dimension, Hanenbow Pocket Dimension, Flat Zone Pocket Dimension, 75m Pocket Dimension, Mario Bros. Pocket Dimension, and the BattleFIle dnad Final Destination Pocket Dimensions.

Each of these various Dimensions can be accessed via portals scattered around The World, as well as Portals foudn in the Dimensions themselves.

The Allegiances

There are Three Sides: Eon's Group, the Brotherhood of Light (Lucario's Group) and the "3rd Group" (Whose Leader has been mentioned in the Plot)

Each group may have five player members, and I'll sort out the NPCs once it's all been settled out.

Eon's Group: (Eon Not Counting, He will be an NPC)
1. Dimentio- Ambipom
2. Ghor- Exo-Raikou
3. Dry bowser- NPC
4. Wolf- NPC
5. Porky- NPC
6. Toon Link- NPC
7. Mewtwo- NPC
8. Grey Fox- NPC
9. Pit- NPC
10. Dr. Eggman- NPC
11. Wario- NPC
12. Dark Samus- NPC
13. Captain Flacon- NPC
14. Roy- NPC
15. Shadow- NPC
16. Lucas- NPC
17. Skull Kid- NPC
18. Waluigi- NPC
19. Jeff- NPC
20. Leon- NPC
21. Knuckle Joe- NPC
22. Jigglypuff- NPC

The Brotherhood of Light:
1. Lucario- Exo-Raikou
2. Petey Pirhana-Yanmega
3. Link- Lita
4. Midna- Lita
5. Ness- Ambipom
6. Geno- Ambipom
7. Pokemon Trainer- ChaosTres
8. Diddy Kong- NPC
9. Meta Knight- NPC
10. Sonic- NPC
11. Olimar- NPC
12. mario- NPC
13. Pikachu- NPC
14. R.O.B.-NPC
15. Gandrayda- NPC
16. Donkey Kong- NPC
17. Luigi- NPC
18. Peach- NPC
19. Yoshi- NPC
20. Kirby- NPC
21. Lyn- NPC
22. Baby Mairo and Baby Luigi- NPC
23. Paula- NPC
24. Ice Climbers- NPC
25. Fox- NPC

The 3rd Group
1. ganondorf- Exo-Raikou
2. Blaziken- shadow_lugia
3. Samus/Zerosuit Samus- NPC
4. Ike- NPC
5. Bowser- NPC
6. King Dedede- NPC
7. Twinrova (Koume and Kotake)- NPC
8. Marth- NPC
9. Mecha Sonic- NPC
10. Rundas- NPC
11. Bowser jr./ Shadow Mario- NPC
12. King K. Rool- NPC
13. Samurai Goroh- NPC
14. Fierce Deity Link- NPC
15. Claus- NPC
16. Falco- NPC
17. Mr. game and Watch- NPC
18. Vivian- NPC
19. Zelda/Sheik- NPC
20. Ridley- NPC
21.Snake- NPC

The Characters

These will be the characters whom you have a selection of:

Mario Series:

Mario- NPC
Luigi- NPC
Peach- NPC
Bowser- NPC
Bowser Jr./ Shadow mario- NPC
Geno- Ambipom
Petey Piranha- Yanmega
Dimentio- Ambipom
Vivian- NPC
Dry Bowser- NPC
Yoshi- NPC
Baby Mario and Baby Luigi- NPC

Link- Lita
Zelda/Sheik- NPC
Ganondorf- Exo-Raikou
Fierce Deity Link- NPC
Toon Link- NPC
Midna- Lita
Skull Kid- NPC
Twinrova (Koume and Kotake)- NPC

Metroid Series:

Samus/ZeroSuit Samus- NPC
Ridley- NPC
Dark Samus- NPC
Rundas- NPC
Ghor- Exo-Raikou
Gandrayda- NPC

Pokemon Series

Pikachu- NPC
Jigglypuff- NPC
Mewtwo- NPC
Lucario- Exo-Raikou
Pokemon Trainer- ChaosTres
Blaziken- shadow_lugia

Star Fox Series:

Fox- NPC
Falco- NPC
Wolf- NPC
Leon- NPC

F-Zero Series:

Captian Falcon- NPC
Samurai Goroh- NPC

Kirby Series:

Kirby- NPC
King Dedede- NPC
Meta Knight- Meta Knight
Knuckle Joe- NPC

Earthbound Series:

Ness- Ambipom
Claus- NPC
Paula- NPC
Lucas- NPC
Jeff- NPC
Pokey- NPC

Wario Series:
Wario- NPC
Waluigi- NPC

Donkey Kong Series:

Donkey Kong- NPC
Diddy Kong- NPC
King K. Rool- NPC

Kid Icarus Series:
Pit- NPC

Fire Emblem Series:
Marth- NPC
Roy- NPC
Ike- NPC
Lyn- NPC

Nintendo:
Ice Climbers- NPC
R.O.B.- NPC
Mr. Game and Watch- NPC

Pikmin Series:
Olimar- NPC

Sega:
Sonic- NPC
Shadow- NPC
Dr. Eggman- NPC
Mecha Sonic- NPC

3rd Party/Other:
Snake- NPC
Grey Fox- NPC

The Rules
No Godmodding
No Spamming
No Killing, Corrupting, or Turning a player's character wthout their permission.
PM me or Ambipom if you wish to change sides
Use good Grammar and Spelling
Ambipom is the co-owner, he and me have a right to kick people out if they don't follow the rules. By that logic, you must follow his statements if he says that you're doing something wrong
you may have two characters
put "Smash" in your sign-up form to assure us that you've read the rules
Have Fun.

Sign-Up Form
UserName:
Character: One that hasn't been chosen, obviously
Side:
Appearance: (If your character is part of Eon's group, they must have darker colors)
Personality:
History: I'll help you out on this one: What do you think they did prior to the events of SSE and this?
Other: Questions? Comments?

(Also, PM me or Ambipom if you wish to be a character not on this lsit. However, they must be from one of the series that these characters hail from

I think that should cover everything. Have Fun.

Last edited:
UserName: Yanmega
Character: Petey Piranah
Side: The Brotherhood of Light
Appearance: Not realy much to say but smash
Personality: Petey piranah is usaly a calm and funloving. But if someone tries to steal his treasures he'll go bizerk as seen in some video games. Petey is also easily angred by little things. He also likes sports.
History: Petey decided to settle down and befriend mario aslong as mario promised to stop stealing from Petey. He then opened a shop in mushroom city called Petey Piranah's Place. Then he heard about the Eon and decided to be on the good team this time
Other: Nope

Petey on the side of good? That'll be interesting.

Accepted.

When the next person joins I'll psot my two profiles.

Well yea! Haven't you seen him in mario tennis playing peacefuly alongside Mario?

Yanmega, you have a point

Also, Lita, I'm not sure how made-up characters would work out. (Ture, Eon is a made-up character, but he's the main antagonist.)

As I've said in the rules, though, two characters are fine. I'm jsut not sure if they should be made-up, though.

Just a suggestion but sice Petey Piranah Is a boss in ssbb Maybe you should put other bosses from the game in the list. Like Rayquaza or even *Gasp* The Master Hand and The Crazy Hand!

Oh. I'm so stupid.

UserName: Lita
Character: Link
Side: Light
Appearance: Do I really have to? because any who doesn't know what Link looks like... Blah.
Personality: calm and cool, but if you can get his temper up, you're in for a beating. He's usually mute as well.
History: He always just sat around and wen to save Zelda in case Ganondorf deided to try and kidnap her AGAIN.
Other: Err, can I change his moveset slightly?

UserName: Lita(no duh sherlock)
Character: Midna
Side: Light.
Appearance: Weeeeell, here's a problem because I don't know where to get an image of what Midna looks like and not everyone has seen the credits of Twiight Princess. I'll look for an image in a bit. EDIT: Click for it. I found it on google so there.
Personality: Sassy and cool, and she seems very playful. She is very persuasive. and talks A LOT. Likes to SMASH Link around.
History: Uh, I think she just lived in the Twilight Realm until she got in Brawl...
Other: I dunno.

Last edited:
Almost... you forgot one minor detail...

Also, what do you plan on changing in his moveset

Anyways, here are my sign-up forms

UserName: Exo-Raikou
Character: Ganondorf
Side: Leader of the 3rd Group
Appearance: His appearance in Brawl
Personality: "Despite his undeniable lust for power, Ganon is a mastermind; he is an adept tactician, and a master of manipulation and deceit. It is not unusual for Ganon to manipulate the events of a story behind the scenes only to be revealed as the orchestrator in a plot twist. Ganon usually presents himself within the facade of a cynical, yet calm and civil man, although he is known to very quickly become enraged, ensuing in a murderous rampage"
History: Ganmondorf was recovering from his battle with Link in Twilight Princess when he was approached by Master Hand about the Subsapce Invasion. He agreed to that, though he planned to dobule-cross Master Hand when the time came. After the failed invasion, he began to prepare for his next plot
Other: Tiers should not be used in Smash Bros. brawl. It'll screw up the fun of the game

UserName: Still Exo-Raikou
Character: Lucario
Side: Leader of the Brotherhood of Light
Appearance: It's how he looked like the games and Brawl
Personality: Lucario has a strong belief in justice and Camadarie (Or however it's spelt) He will do whatever it takes to ensure that Eon is defeated, and there can be peace
History: Lucario usually spent his time in places with little distractions, such as teh inside of a cave, on top of a stlagmite, to focus his Aura. It was on that fated day that he chose to meditate on the mountaintop, where Meta Kngiht and the Ice Climbers discovered him. He has also had a past conflict with Eon, the details of which will be revealed later.
Other: Neither The Brotherhood nor Eon's group knows about the existence of the 3rd group.

Hey Exo-Raikou Did you not see my post?
Just a suggestion but since Petey Piranah Is a boss in ssbb Maybe you should put other bosses from the game in the list. Like Rayquaza or even *Gasp* The Master Hand and The Crazy Hand!

I'm going to make it so his down-b is changed to transforming into a wolf, BUT ONLY WHEN MIDNA IS IN THE SAME BRAWL. Otherwise it's bombs as usual.

Sorry. When I was posting I cliked. "Got to first unread post". Lita Must have posted afetr you.

Anywho, I did consider the hands when Ambipom sent me the list for my input, I decided against it. They don't have enough of a "backstory" for someone to work with.

And Rayquaza... not enough personality

Lita... that could work, but it can only be when Midna is in contact with him. let's say if she breaks contact, teh transformation ends.

Lita, before I accept you, you must change your profile to add in one minor detail. Still. Once you've done so, You will be accepted.

Back
Top Bottom