• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Pokemon have you sworn you saw in real life?

Shadowstar

I SWEAR I WILL GET ACTIVE AGAIN
Simple, what pokemon have you sworn that you saw in real life/saw the outline/shadow of?

I swore to Arceus that I saw Darkrai today floating/walking on the roof of my summer camp. It was a figure with no legs and it disappeared into thin air! I was sure it was there because my friend, who will be addressed as EC, saw it too! We were watching it the whole time, and ruled out several possibilitys:

It's human. Ruled out due to having no legs and still er... walking.

It's some guy that got shot there. Ruled out because we would have seen it fall down.

It was stabbed with a knife by another figure. Ruled out because we would have seen blood on the window thing.

So, what Pokemon have you sworn you saw?

Ooh, there used to be a rock in my backyard that, in fall when it was covered with leaves, looked just like a Growlithe curled up there. ^^

I was sitting at the bar in my house and out of the corner of my eye I could have sworn I saw a skitty sitting right next to the couch but when I looked over there it was gone

Well, one day my friend and I had been jumping up and down on the trampoline for hours so we took a rest and just sat there watching the sunset and the clouds.
"Doesn't that cloud look like an Articuno?"
"...Yeah, it does."
"That's weird, it just turned into a Zapdos."
"That is weird. Now it's a Moltres."
"You think God is messing with us? 'Cause that one looks like Mewtwo's head."
"And now what is it?"
"It's the face of DEATH!"
*clouds change and spell the word death*
o.O "I think I have some kind of psychic power or somehthing."

i think one time when i was little i thought i saw a pikachu, well i think it was pikachu, it might might've been some other pokemon though
it was just my overactive, obsessed, 5-year-old imagination though

and it used to look like my stuffed animals moved at night, including my pikachu and gengar plushies, does that count?

A new experience:
At first when I was looking around the room last night, I thought I saw a big Charmeleon. That was moving.
But it was just my three-foot-tall stuffed cheetah ;_;

Long ago, when I was 6, I thought I saw a gastly floating around the hall way. It was at, like, 11pm after watching a lot of tv, so it was probably just my mind being drunk. Or maybe...

Long ago, when I was 6, I thought I saw a gastly floating around the hall way. It was at, like, 11pm after watching a lot of tv, so it was probably just my mind being drunk. Or maybe...
You know what's funny about this is one time, when I was in elementary school, I wrote a scary story that involved a girl staying up late watching TV, then seeing a Gastly behind her in the bathroom and being sucked up into a glitch tower, or something...

Okay, here's the deal.

I was riding my bike in my neighborhood and it was getting late. The clouds were pink and all pretty-looking, and you could see a full moon. I was still riding when I heard a small mewling noise, and went to go check it out.
I kept looking for at least six minutes until I left and started heading back home. I heard something mew agian, and I went back to looking. I decided that I should just head home, and jumped back on my bike to go.
I kept hearing the mewling, although I then relized it was OVER my head and sometimes to my side. I kept looking to my sides, because I was to busy to look up. It kept mewing until I looked up finally and saw a flying pink cat with pretty blue eyes.
"What the ****?!?! Whatadohowthe-?!"
That was as far I got before ramming into someone's car. When I looked back up, I saw the pink thing flying up into the clouds. I could slightly see it's sillohette before it got to the moon and disappeared with a small flash.
I walked back home, limping and walking my bike. When I got home, I thought I was just going crazy and told my mom. She said it was because I needed to get to bed. Those mews were in my head all night. I think I was just tired, like my mom said.

The freaky thing is, every flippin' full moon I can hear those mews outside of the house and sometimes see flashes of pink or white when I'm outside on a full moon. I'm kinda excited, because, if it was a Mew and it does show up every full moon, it's coming the night of my birthday! I do think I need therpy agian, but my mom says I'm perfectly fine and it's my overly-hyper imagination and blah blah blah.
One thing can be certain of this:
I'm happy I'm overly-obessesed with Pokemon :D.

Okay, here's the deal.

I was riding my bike in my neighborhood and it was getting late. The clouds were pink and all pretty-looking, and you could see a full moon. I was still riding when I heard a small mewling noise, and went to go check it out.
I kept looking for at least six minutes until I left and started heading back home. I heard something mew agian, and I went back to looking. I decided that I should just head home, and jumped back on my bike to go.
I kept hearing the mewling, although I then relized it was OVER my head and sometimes to my side. I kept looking to my sides, because I was to busy to look up. It kept mewing until I looked up finally and saw a flying pink cat with pretty blue eyes.
"What the ****?!?! Whatadohowthe-?!"
That was as far I got before ramming into someone's car. When I looked back up, I saw the pink thing flying up into the clouds. I could slightly see it's sillohette before it got to the moon and disappeared with a small flash.
I walked back home, limping and walking my bike. When I got home, I thought I was just going crazy and told my mom. She said it was because I needed to get to bed. Those mews were in my head all night. I think I was just tired, like my mom said.

The freaky thing is, every flippin' full moon I can hear those mews outside of the house and sometimes see flashes of pink or white when I'm outside on a full moon. I'm kinda excited, because, if it was a Mew and it does show up every full moon, it's coming the night of my birthday! I do think I need therpy agian, but my mom says I'm perfectly fine and it's my overly-hyper imagination and blah blah blah.
One thing can be certain of this:
I'm happy I'm overly-obessesed with Pokemon :D.

Did it sound like Mew? Take a picture of it when/if you see it again.

I don't think I've seen any.

I remember seeing a small furry Pokémon walking in my room. I think it was an Eevee...

There was also a time when I thought I saw my small Pikachu plushie lift its arms up out of the corner of my eye. I looked over towards it and it was the same as I left it.

I tend to have an overactive imagination, so maybe that's the reason. But I'm definitely sure I saw that Eevee.

I'm pretty sure this has happened to me, but if it did then I don't remember. But I have seen Godzilla roaming in the blue ridge mountains before.

Back
Top Bottom