• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

blub blub

octobr

silence is scarier
Pronoun
it
SO

My dance studio had this choreography workshop all summer, and it was very fun and educational in a way. I totally went crazy with it and did this fun contemporary piece (that I don't think the girls really understood :B) and the teachers told me that they just adored it (which was weird ... they pulled me out and told me they wanted to talk to me 'after class' which was scary as hell, but they just told me they liked the dance a lot).

We just had our performance today, which went well, and afterwards we were told which two dances were going to perform at a local festival along with a few other dances we did at our yearly performance. Of course, it ended up being three but mine wasn't among them (which I didn't really mind, since I didn't think it should be performed at the festival anyways; the girls in my dance weren't ... very good).

But.

Then the studio owner pulls me aside and tells me that next year we were going to have a company (basically a group of dancers that would do separate performances more often, or sommut). Which is cool, since the last time we had it it was a huge flop and the last few years we didn't have one.

And then she tells me 'but because of your work during this summer, we want you to choreograph a dance for the company.'

And i'm like WHAT!

So basically I'm going to be a choreographer ... for the studio at which I dance. This is like as close to being professional as I could be at this age, and at this level of, er, obscurity. Since I'm noot in a big city and I never went to a professionalish school.

opawejifpjaofjwef.

You guys probably don't care, or really get it. :B That's ok, this is just me flipping out because I don't know whether to be excited or SCARED LIKE FUCK.

Wow. You're like totally a choreographer. Choreography is awesome!

Congratulations. I wish I had talents too.

Just add in a couple of Nazi salutes and you're in.

Congrats Verne-ico~ |3

You're like all those rebels of society in books and things. :D They always seem to also be a really really good dancer for some reason.

It sounds awesome that you're going to choreograph. Have you done a lot of it before? :o

You're like all those rebels of society in books and things. :D They always seem to also be a really really good dancer for some reason.

It sounds awesome that you're going to choreograph. Have you done a lot of it before? :o

Does this mean I have to get a dorky haircut and piercings and stuff. :c Being a rebel is just such a hard stereotype to fit.

And no -- this summer was my first real experience with it. Which is why I'm so surprised.

Back
Top Bottom