• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Yu-Gi-Oh!

Shady_Boy

This is my Little RPG, the Idea is, I will name 40 Cards, this will be your "Starter Deck", and you may name it, when you win 10 Duels, I will give you the Intermediate Deck, and 15 Duels with a win of 3.4 Average you will get the Expert Deck, and then who ever stays in the lead of duels and has over 20 Duels and has won more duels than anyone else will get the Master Deck, Now I have my Own Deck and it is a Starter Deck, it is named Toon Spirit, I have done a few adjustments to the deck to make it by it's name, now if you come to this RPG and like it, I would like you to keep track of your Wins/Losses with either your Sig or on a Notepad.

Here is the Starter Deck:

Beaver Warrior
Curse of Dragon
Dark Blade
Dragon Zombie
Elemental Hero Avian
Elemental Hero Burnatrix
Elemental Hero Clayman
Elemental Hero Neos
Elemental Hero Sparkman
Judge Man
La Jinn the Mystical Genie of the Lamp
Mystical Elf
Robotic Night
Shining Abyss
Sword Stalker
Winged Dragon. Guardian of the Fortress
Castle of Dark Illusions
Giant Orc
Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands
Roulette Barrel
Silent Magician Lv. 4
Silent Magician Lv. 8
Skilled Dark Magician
The Earth - Hex-Sealed Fusion
Wroughtweiler
Axe of Despair
Graceful Charity
Polymerization
Nightmare's Steel Cage
A Cat of lll Omen
Axe Raider
Baby Dragon
Battle Ox
Battle Steer
Card Trader
Card Trooper
Clown Zombie
Coffin Seller
Combination Attack
Compulsory Evacuation Device

If you need to know about Effects, ATK/DEF, of other Info, please PM me, and I will tell you, for now I say there are no Tributes to do.

Something has Happened!
You have all obtained the Daily Special Card! Today's Card is: Exodia, which comes with all parts of him, Right Arm, Left Arm, Left Leg, Right Arm, and Exodia's Head. Now there is no wait, go out and win!

Back
Top Bottom