• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

D/P/Pt My Team Needs Help Desperately.

KMew

Okay, my team really isn't too balanced, and I don't have very good movesets. I also would like to replace a few Pokemon.

Key

[ X ] = want to get rid of.

----

Mewtwo {Lv. 100}
Hardy
-Shadow Ball
-Blizzard [ X ]
-Earthquake
-Psychic

[Chicker] Blaziken (Male) {Lv. 100}
Relaxed
-Flamethrower
-Overheat [I DEFINITELY WANT TO GET RID OF THIS MOVE]
-Sky Uppercut
-Earthquake

[Hider] Pelipper (Male) {Lv. 100}
Quiet
-Ice Beam
-Defog [X]
-Surf
-Fly

[[I know this Pokemon doesn't have a good moveset, and if at all possible I'd like to replace everything but Ice Beam.]]

Dragonite (Female) {Lv. 73}
Serious
-Strength [ X ]
-Flamethrower
-Outrage [ X ]
-Surf

Articuno {Lv. 64}
Docile
-Double Team
-Ice Beam
-Water Pulse
-Fly

[[I know that it needs a pretty much new moveset, too.]]

[Expensive] Gastrodon (Female) {Lv. 50}
Lonely
-Waterfall
-Brine
-Muddy Water
-Body Slam

Yeah, she really sucks. But I'm replacing her with a Jolteon.

Please, help me fix my team. x_x;;

If you're serious about this being a competitive team look up the natures sometime because natures are pretty important and things like your Blaziken (Relaxed: -Speed, +Defence) are going to hinder it if anything.

Annnd Mewtwo is banned from competitive play.

I have more to say but I'll sort that out later and leave others to help out for now.

Ah, Mewtwo. Forgot about that. Okay, so that's another thing. What should I replace my Mewtwo with?

Okay, my team really isn't too balanced, and I don't have very good movesets. I also would like to replace a few Pokemon.

Key

[ X ] = want to get rid of.

----

Mewtwo {Lv. 100}
Hardy
-Shadow Ball
-Blizzard [ X ]
-Earthquake
-Psychic
Alakazam does indeed serve a similar role as Mewtwo, try this:
Alakazam @ Choice Specs
Timid
252 SpA 6 SpD 252 Spe
Psychic
Focus Blast
Shadow Ball
Trick
Trick the Specs onto physical attackers or walls.

[Chicker] Blaziken (Male) {Lv. 100} @ Life Orb
Relaxed
-Flamethrower
-Agility
-Sky Uppercut
-Thunderpunch
Infernape is the same idea but faster. Use it.

[Hider] Pelipper (Male) {Lv. 100} pelipper sucks :( this is the best I can do, give him Choice Specs
Quiet
-Ice Beam
-Air Slash
-Surf
-Hidden Power Grass/Electric/Shock Wave

[[I know this Pokemon doesn't have a good moveset, and if at all possible I'd like to replace everything but Ice Beam.]]

Dragonite (Female) {Lv. 73} @ Yache Berry/Lum Berry
Serious
-Dragon Dance
-Earthquake
-Outrage
-Fire Punch/Fire Blast
Dragonite is a physical attacker why all the special moves? Basic DD set here
Articuno {Lv. 64} @ Leftovers
Docile
-Roost
-Ice Beam
-Roar
-Toxic
Takes 50% damage from Stealth Rock making it very hard to use, so I'd suggest ditching it along with pelipper.

Jolteon @ Leftovers
Timid
4 Hp, 252 SpA, 252 Spe
Substitute
Baton Pass
Thunderbolt
Yawn
Yawn and Substitute to get switches and then baton pass the sub. Thunderbolt is very powerful if you need to use it.

Please, help me fix my team. x_x;;
You didn't give EV spreads which probably means you didn't EV train them which is a major problem but I forgot to enter the EVs so someone else can do it, movesets are easy to mix around anyway.

Back
Top Bottom