• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mamma Mia! :D

Fer-Snazzle

I am not yet dead!!! :D
I saw it last night! :D
It was amazing! (I'm still listening to the music on YouTube >.<)
I loved it so much!!! (and yay for Abba lol) Or whatever it's called! :D

And everyone in the movie looked so farmiliar! I looked them up, and they'd all been in at least one movie I loved! Haha (ever heard of Goya's Ghosts?)

Anywayz...I loved Mama Mia. Can't wait to see it on Broadway =]

Honey honey, how he thrills me, ah-ha~ honey honey~

It made me want to listen to ABBA songs forever. |D

I had a disc with the songs from the musical (not the movie, I mean, the musical) and some of the lines seemed eerily familiar...

"Oh my God - I've got it! Talk about slow on the uptake. I'm your dad!"
"Harry!"
"No, the penny's dropped now, good and proper!"

I wanted to see the musical but they never come around where I live. D: So when I heard they were making a movie, I was like "must see". I saw it twice. Once with my parents and then with my friends. I wore my ABBA shirt to both occasions. I liked it, if you couldn't tell.

I have the soundtrack to the movie (and all the original songs) and it's awesome. I love how 'Does Your Mother Know' was done, think they made 'When all is said and done' even more boring than the original, and made Voulez-Vous more than a little weird.

Back
Top Bottom