• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open [CAN GET VIOLENT] Pokémon Warriors

Terry. T.

Banned
[CAN GET VIOLENT] Pokémon Warriors

You're a Pokémon, who works for the warriors, led by me. We fight the Thunder Tribe, with Leader Luxray.
Forms:
Name-
Age-
Colour suit-
Colour Shield-
Pokémon-
Colour-
Gender-

My form:
Name-Terry
Age-10
Colour suit-Yellow
Colour Shield-Gold
Pokémon-Totodile
Colour-Red
Gender-Male

Friends.

Rules.
1. No Godmodding
2. Follow forum rules.
3. Have fun!

Members:
Terry the Totodile-Terry. T. (me)

Re: [CAN GET VIOLENT] Pokémon Warriors

May I join?

Name-Onnanako
Age-12
Colour suit-Black
Colour Shield-Grey
Pokémon-Banette
Colour-Dark grey
Gender-Female

Room for one more?

Name- Sakura
Age- 11
Colour suit- Lavender
Colour Shield- Plum
Pokémon- Gardevoir
Colour- light pink
Gender- Female

Name- Vik
Age- 15
Colour suit- Green
Colour Shield- Dark brown
Pokémon- Farfetch'd
Colour- Light brown
Gender- Female

Name- Avalon
Age- 19
Colour suit- Sky Blue
Colour Shield- An Icy Blue
Pokémon- Glalie
Colour- White
Gender- Male

Oh what the heck, I haven't been in an RP for a while. o:

Name: Viva la Conga, like to be called just 'Conga' for short.
Color Suit: Brown
Color Shield: Green
Pokémon: Executor
Color: Coconut Tree Brown

anymore room?
Name-Silver
Age-13
Colour suit-light blue
Colour Shield-yellow
Pokémon-Pachirisu
Colour-White
Gender-Female

You're all in!

Terry held an announcement saying "Guys! Get moving!" He marched ahead through the Pokémon Parade (a fake) undercover.

Silver folowed behind Terry. "Come on everyone!" yelled Sliver.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" Sakura said, running as quickly as she could.

Conga trudged behind the others, an annoyed looked masked his face...err..faces. "Yes yes, I hear you." He muttered. Though he didn't seem to speed up any. This "disguise" was just a little too ridiculous for his tastes.

((ill be back later im going to the libray))
Silver kept her pace to get to Terry.

"HALT! YOU'RE NOT MEMBERS OF THE PARADE" a guard shouted. "RUN!" shouted Terry. The guard used his Sableye and Bayleef on them. Uh oh, I'm weak to grass, and I'm only Totodile! Terry thought. He gulped like Gulpin.

The palm tree stopped in his tracks when he heard the human's voice. I knew this trick was flawed. He thought to himself. Conga looked over their foes; A Sableye and a Bayleef. The odds seemed to be against him in this battle.

"Conga, you're grass." But then, Sableye used ThunderPunch on Terry, and Fire Punch on Conga, but Terry intercepted it. Terry was too weak to stop Ice Punch, so he bit the trainer.
(That's why it's violent)

"Yes, but I'm also ps-" He was interrupted by the sudden punches. The Exeggutor jumped backwards as Terry took the punches. "Damn, this isn't good." Conga jerked his body back as a large seed produced in between his leaves. He slung forward, releasing the huge seed at the Sableye. Seed Bomb.

Silver jumped on the trainer. "Terry watch out!" shouted Silver as she shocked the trainer. She went to take down Sableye but it punched her with IcePunch. "You think you can take me down? Not a chance!"

Back
Top Bottom