• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Downsized

Flareth

The fastest girl in town
You are a regular teen hanging out at your house with some friends. Your little sisters are having a sleepover in the room beside you. You and your friends start to feel lightheaded. When you guys awake, you are 1/2 of a millimeter tall. You must survive and try to reverse the horrible condition.

Name:
Looks (Write them, they don't have to be good):
Relation (Teen or little sister):

Name: Rachel
Looks (Write them): Messy black hair with green eyes. She is wearing a blue T-shirt and denim blue jeans.
Relation (Teen or little sister): Teen

Name: Lauren
Looks (Write them): Curly, light blonde hair. She has brown eyes. She is wearing blue cloud print pajamas.
Relation (Teen or little sister): Little Sister

Last edited:
O_o You stole my name.

Name: Serenity
Looks (Write them): Serenity has straight brown hair and bright blue eyes. She's currently wearing a teal shirt and dark-blue pants.
Relation (Teen or little sister): Teen

Name: Flora
Looks (Write them): Flora has long, reddish-brown hair and brown eyes. She's currently wearing pink pajamas with pawprints on them.
Relation (Teen or little sister): Little sister

Name: Eric
Looks: Dark brown, almost black, short hair. Brown eyes. Grey shirt with a red Motorcycle on it. Brown shorts with many pockets. Glasses. Very white skin
Relation: Teen

Name: Lily
Looks (Write them, they don't have to be good): Freckles, gray eyes (For once, not green!. XD) She has short brown hair that's always tangled. Wearing green and white pajamas with cup cakes on them, and holding a stuffed Toad doll.
Relation (Teen or little sister): little sister

((Hehe, oops. Didn't get enough sleep last night. XD))

Last edited:
Name: Lily
Looks (Write them, they don't have to be good): Freckles, gray eyes (For once, not green!. XD) She has short brown hair that's always tangled. Wearing green and white pajamas with cup cakes on them, and holding a stuffed Toad doll.
Relation (Teen or little sister): little sister

...Erm, you may want to read that over again XD *points to gender being 6*

(xDDDD Accepted though, shall we start? -sees Abb reading- I know, you hate the shrinking thing. xDD)

Name: Rika
Looks: Rika has light skin and is shorter than her other teen siblings, only a few inches taller than the little sisters. She has light brown hair that trails to her elbows with some shorter hair that's still unevenly cut and jagged from when she tried to cut it herself. Her eyes are a pale shade of greyish blue. Because she insisted on staying up late and fell asleep without brushing her teeth and changing clothes, Rika's wearing striped black capris, a white jacket around her waist lime green polo shirt with a pin of a rose on the pocket.
Relation: Teen

(Change of plans...starting now :DDD)

Rachel was up in her bedroom, listening to music.

"I dug my key into the side of his pretty little souped up four wheel drive. Carved my name into his leather seaaaatsss~" she sang.

She looked over at the clock.

"Oh, my friends are gonna be over soon." she said.

Lauren in the next room over was running around the room, excited.

"I get to have a sleepover." she squealed.

Eric covered his ears.

"Wow, your sister is loud, Rachel!" He shouted, his ears still ringing.

"I can't even hear myself talk!"

(We aren't shrunk yet....okay...unless you were just saying Lauren is loud and obnoxious.)

"Hey Eric." Rachel turning off her iPod, "You're the first one here."

Serenity happily rang the doorbell. "Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaachel, I'm heeeeeeeeere!"

Flora happily jumped up and down, shouting, "Lauren, open the dooooooooooor!"

((This post feels like I'm talking to myself. :D))

Rachel flung down the stairs and opened the door.

"Welcome!" she said.

Lauren squealed and ran over to Flora.

"HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!" shouted Flora happily.

Serenity grumbled, "Flora, you almost broke my eardrums."

Flora ignored this comment, however.

((:D))

*I cover my ears* God, and I thought owning Guinea Pigs would prepare me for this!? Of course, they DO have the same pitched voice...

Lily ran through the front lawn, hugging her Toad doll and squealing as loud as humanly possible.
"I'm HEEERE!!! ICAMEICAMEICAME-IGOTTAPEE-ICAMEICAMEICAMEICAME-"
There was a solid thunk as she careened into the front door. Flung backwards onto her back, she yelled even louder, kicking the door.
"I HAS A FLAVOR!! HEY EVERYBLOODY! SAY HI TO TOAD!!"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom