• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Harvest Moon

Mirry

Does anybody else here really love Harvest Moon? ^^ Sadly I haven't played all of the versions, mainly just the PSX one (Harvest Moon: Back to Nature). I've played the N64 one a little bit but I found the analog controls infuriating. xD

YESYESYES.

I've played More Friends of Mineral Town, Another Wonderful Life, Magical Melody, a bit of Harvest Moon DS, the VC version of the original ("You found a Berry of Power Tree!" forever remains in my mind), and my older sis bought Innocent Life for the PS2.

And I want Rune Factory. D:

Daww I'm jealous. I'd like to play some of the newer versions of Harvest Moon, but I don't have the proper consoles. :3

Actually that's a lie, I have a DS but I'm rather reluctant to spend money. *cheap*

Yeeeessss... I love Harvest moon! I played the old Snes version first, then bought Friends of mineral town, now I have DS cute, but I want Rune Factory >.<

I've played the original on VC but gave up after about twenty minutes. (Stupid tool system.) I've also played AWL and DS, but they really get boring after a while, and they're pretty much the same game with some new items and characters. I don't know about any other of the games, but that's how I feel about those two.

Yes. I own Friends of Mineral Town and Harvest Moon DS (the relatively glitch-free version)

I may get Rune Factory someday

I like them, but it kind of gets tedious after a while. I just play it for the farm animals. I am a bloody, gore-filled, RPG kind of girl. ^_^

That reminds me. I know that in Rune Factory it is more RPG style and you can battle monsters and such. Can anyone give me their opinion on it? Also, it is not a turn-based battle system, is it?

And can anyone answer the same questions for Innocent Life?

Love it. :3 I borrowed my friend's MFoMT, which was what got me into HM, and now I own MFoMT, Magical Melody, the VC version of SNES, HMDS, HMDS Cute, and Rune Factory. Can't wait for ToT and Island. Eight days~

@Amaguq:
I have "A wonderful life" but I've only just gotten through the first season. It's kinda boring to be honest >_>

That's the general opinion of AWL. I've never played it myself, though. As for Rune Factory, It's a pretty good game. It's not turn-based, you battle in real time. No separate screen, either- you fight 'em as you see 'em. There's lots of new concepts: Instead of buying animals, you recruit them from the dungeons you battle in. There's your basic farm-animal-monsters, and other ones that can do jobs like watering and harvesting your crops. One of my favorite features is that you can walk on your crops... You can finally get that pesky center one.

I've played AWL and Magical Melody, but it got tedious after a while. I hear Rune Factory is more exciting.

Back
Top Bottom