• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Smash Dojo: SSBB club

Kai Lucifer

A traveller on the winds of time
I'm suprised there hasn't been a club like this yet, lets hope it lasts.

Members:
Kai - FC: 2793-2654-6220
Peegeray - FC: 5413-1372-2505
Murkrow - 4382-3448-2942
Zephyrous Castform
Charteon
Ambipom - 1118-0124-5856
superyoshi888 - 2406-4865-5552
Eraser
Seritinajii
Dragon of Fire - 2664-2188-6206
Cinderpelt
Exo-Raikou - 4210-3659-0183
Eclipse
Alxprit - 0817-3503-7381
LitatheLighmosa
Cyndaquil
o_O
Garfield Grunt - 3823-8575-5151
Dewgongeru - 1117-9965-8137
Murrmur
Proto_Fan
Penguin
Terry T

Lets discuss characters first. Mainly, What characters do you usemost often? Me, Pikachu, Falco and Toon Link.
Pikachu: Thunder owns all. End of.
Falco: I'd use Fox, but Falco is just so much better. And the hidden taunts are fun!
Toon Link: Much faster than regular Link. Also, I loved the Wind Waker (First LOZ Game I played).

Also, when joining, post your FC if you have Wifi.

Last edited:
there was a ssb club before, but it died
i'll join anyway
my brawl fc is 5413-1372-2505
my mains are:
lucas - he's a fun character to use and his up smash is godly. and he's just awesome :o
pikachu - pikachu was my main in melee, so i main him in brawl. his b attacks are great
i also use pt, ness, fox and yoshi, but not as much

Yeah, Lucas can be fun to use sometimes. I haven't seen his final smash yet, so I aght to do that now. And like I said before, Pikachu's Thunder owns.

EDIT: Wow, that is godly.

I'll join. I'll post my code when I have access to the TV.

I play as Link most of the time and Zero Suit Samus second most.

Link - I never really used him in Melee, but now I've just gotten used to him and I really like playing as him now.
Zamus - Although her smash attacks are quite weak, I really like her b-moves.

When using link, do you use his arial A-down attack? I find it incredibly powerful. And as for Zero-suit-Samus, I don't really use her much. I prefer to use the original.

I'm practically addicted to his down+a attack. Although I'm trying to stop using it as much because the people I play against have adapted to avoid it now. Although now I'm starting to use his up smash attack a lot as well.

I'm not too god with combos, I generally like to do simple ones like get his boomerang to carry a bomb towards someone. And it's not exactly a combo, but on Eldin Bridge, I like to use the boomerang to force someone onto the bomb that blows it up.

Z-Samus's up-b attack is one of the best move for combos that I've found if you time it right, because her whip can drag the enemy straight back down. If they're not very good at escaping quickly, you can easily get them up to a high enough percentage that her side b attack will KO them.

Oh, joining, without doubt. AS Murkrow said, I'll take down my FC when I next go on it.

Characters? I mainly use Pokémon Trainer (Usually Charizard), Lucario and Pit.

Oh, yeah mentioning Pit reminded me of a youtube video I saw whan someone worked out how to block Link's final smash with him. I think anybody can block his final smash, which is annoying, because my brother blocked it with Ness once.

Also I'm being a complete saddo and am trying to learn the lyrics to the Brawl main theme.

Join! (Stop stealing my club ideas)

My mains are Ness, Pit, Mr.G&W and Meta Knight. I'll post my FC soon.

New Discussion: Favourite Music from Brawl?

Oh god, there are just so many. To name a few, Gourmet race (Kirby), Song of storms (LoZ) and Checker Nights (Also Kirby)

2406-4865-5552

Join. My mains are: Meta Knight, Kirby, King Dedede, Jigglypuff, Lucario, Wolf, and a billion other people I don't feel like posting right now. And in melee, Pichu. If someone wants to brawl, they can pm me. I have nothing to do right now.

edit: my favorite music:

Just about any Kirby song(ones that come to mind are Marx's theme, Mt. Dedede, and Gourmet Race), Dialga/Palkia Battle at Spear Pillar, Corneria(SNES), Star Wolf(either one), Super Mario World Title/Ending, and His World. There are to many to list, trust me.

Brawl Main Theme, Legend of Zelda Main Theme, Ocarina of Time Medley, Twilight Princess Main Theme (It's Hyrule Field! Why on Earth is it called main theme?), Team Galaxy Battle and Star Wolf (Armada, not 64).

Many more, but that's the main ones.

Joins!

My mains are: Sheik, Pit and Toon link

Favorite music: Song of storms, gormet race, luigi's mansion theme, final destination and more.

Oh yeah I like Luigi's Mansion as well.

I've downloaded the entire Brawl soundtrack. xD

WHERE

I love every peice of music in that game. (Although they could have included more)

I listen to it almost every time I'm on the comp.

They needed more EB/Mother stuff in Brawl.

Back
Top Bottom