• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open to the Other World

Crowned Clown

..I phail at RPs. Oh well.

~~

The sky's dark and nothing is to be seen for miles.

[It feels so good.]

There is nothing anymore. There was, but no more.

[This feeling of power.. I love it.]

..That is, it seems there is nothing..

[As well as the sight of nothingness, the sight of everything gone from this pitiful earth.]

..But underground, life stirs..

[I rule both sides of the earth, and I am the Ultimate Legendary, for there is no other to oppose me..]

A large mass emerges from the shadows, only to soar into the darkness of what once was Turnback Cave. Now, there is only a large split in the earth, where the mass enters and promptly is transported to the other side of the 'human' world. As soon as the Pokémon completely disappears other smaller Pokémon poke their heads out from their underground shelters. They find each other and then plan to defeat the one who destroyed their world.. and their journey starts now.

You are a pokémon who had hid himself from the legendary's vicious attack upon the earth. Now you will band together with the other pokémon to enter the other world and defeat the legendary. A cookie goes to whoever knows what that pokémon. Also, radiation from the colossal collision of the attacks of the fighting Legendaries have changed the surviving pokémon. Maybe only the colour of a pokémon have been changed, maybe a type, maybe nothing happened at all. Also, at the end of the cataclysmic wipeout each surviving pokémon has found a Light crystal that affiliates with their type- for example, a Pikachu would have an Electricity-Light crystal.. which means one pokémon for each type. If all these Light crystals fuse together, maybe, just maybe, they will be able to defeat the Legendary. But that will only happen if their hearts will agree to cooperate as well. But once the pokémon enter the other world..

Char Sheet:
Name: [self-explanatory.]
Gender: [only if you're not a robot-thingy like Magnemite, etc.]
Pokémon: [remember, you're small, b/c small things survive apocalypses better than big things.]
Appearance: [No, you are NOT allowed to say 'A regular blah', b/c that just bothers me. Explain, plox. You can have a regular pokémon but describe is. You can use a sprite but still describe.]
Personality:
History:
Light Crystal: [basically, the type of your pokémon.]
Other: [for example, if they got a type change or learned a new move or something.]

Mine:
Name: Flame Tempest [or just Tempest]
Pokémon: Cyndaquil
Appearance: The radiation changed his colours. His flames are now a fiery blue. The blue on his head has turned silver-coloured, and his underside [the yellow parts] are now black.
silverhanoarashibk5.png

Personality: Tempest is a seemingly kind-hearted Cyndaquil, having gone through a few hardships himself before the elimination of all the pokémon. However, as he keeps his true feelings to himself instead of letting them out, he allows darkness to build up within himself and often gets tempted by the darkness. But this time, he plans to defeat the creator of that darkness to destroy his darker feelings once and for all.
History: As a young Cyndaquil his parents were killed by the Legendary [or so he imagines and is sure of] and this started his 'keeping-to-himself-attitude'. He began to resent life on the inside, but his heart was still mostly pure. He had an older brother, a Quilava, who helped to keep his thoughts from straying to darker subjects. But the Quilava was killed in the massive wipeout of all the pokémon, and now Tempest is unsure of if he can still control himself.
Light Crystal: Fire-Light
Other: the radiation might've given him a Dark-type addition, but he is unsure whether it was from the radiation or from the buildup of all his pent-up feelings.

Let's join together to enter the Other World! *shot*

Types taken [in order]:
Fire [Flame Tempest] above _ _ _ ^
Ice [Kitaibou, Seritinajii]
Flying [Saya, Miyari]
Normal [Aria, Darksong]
Psychic [Toke, shadow_lugia]
Grass [Carnage, Blaziking 175]
Electricity

Last edited:
Name: Kitaibou
Pokémon: Spheal
Appearance: Kitaibou, being a Spheal, is shaped like a sphere. He is a shade of mid-range blue, with two short little flippers and a tail. His belly is a light yellow.
Personality: Like many Spheal, Kitaibou is cheerful and happy. Although not the best in combat, he is very defensive of himself and others and is always filled with hope.
History: Part of a Spheal tribe near what was Lake Acuity
Light Crystal: Ice
Other: Prefers to be called Kitai.

This sounds like a good RP =D

Name: Zarano
Pokémon: Arbok (I can hide between cracks)
Appearance: She's sky blue where a normal Arbok's purple would be. Imagine this, except blue: Arbok
Personality: Zarano acts like a mother and likes to take charge of tough situations. She is protective of friends and Pokemon she trusts.
History: Zarano lived a very laid-back lifestyle. She was protective of her children, all but one of which died. During the apocalypse-like event, Zarano hid between a crack barely large enough to fit her. Mysteriously, she turned sky blue when she emerged. She lost her last hatchling but vowed to find it one day.
Light Crystal: Poison
Other: none

Last edited:
Char Sheet:
Name: Saya
Pokémon: Swablu
Appearance: Saya's feathers on her plump, round body are a darker shade of blue than normal, somewhat like the shade of blue during a sunset. Her culumus cloud-like wings are larger and flatter and have fewer bumps because of the radiation.
Personality: Saya is pessimistic and lacks confidence, though she's not particularly shy. She dislikes the idea of dying or even risking her life and won't fight a battle she knows she can't win unless it's for another's sake. Her judgement is usually good and her intelligence is average, if not a little higher.
History: Saya's mother, a Pidgeot, supposedly left her when she was born, though she can't guess why and has no memories of her. She got along well with her father and had a good relationship with him. When she got old enough to be able to join the flock as an independent Swablu instead of as her father's daughter. When the legendary's attack happened, she'd been underground exploring until the noise scared her. Saya fearfully stayed in the hole for hours until she came out and realized what happened.
Light Crystal: Flying
Other:

Name: Carnage
Pokémon: BellsproutBellsprout
Appearance: When surviving the Apocalypse, everyone around him died, and so his leaves are blood-red from, well, blood.
Personality: Is very light-hearted, energetic, and timid.
History: Carnage hid in an underground structure with hundreds of other Pokemon, all of which died from a noxious gas being released into the structure. Carnage was the only poison type in the structure, and was resistant to it. He tends not to think about this because it makes him sad and depressed.
Light Crystal: Grass
Other: Has a dark type move that he discovered called "Blood Blade" that uses his blood stained leaves.

Last edited:
Name: Aria
Pokémon: Pidgey
Appearance: Um, Cryptica stole my sky-blue idea, but can I still be sky blue like the Pidgey in my signature?
Personality: Usually optimistic, Aria likes to play around. She doesn't judge others, and appreciates her friends for who they are. She's really the kind that you can tell anything to, since she doesn't usually accuse anyone for anything, either.
History: Before the apocalypse, she mostly preferred to stay hidden. But after the event, her attitude changed entirely, but even she doesn't know why she did it.
Light Crystal: Normal
Other: NOPE. :D

Seri/Kitai: Accepted, except what was the radiation thing, or did it have no effect? ..oh wait, your Spheal's darker blue, right? Yeah.

Cryptica/Zarano: Accepted I guess, but what I meant by 'History' was not what happened to help the Pokémon survive from the wipeout, but what the lifestyle was like before. It's okay, tho, I guess. If you edit then I'll give a definite Accepted.

Miyari/Cumulus: Accepted and all good.

Blaziking/Carnage: Well, I sorta asked to describe the Pokémon instead of just putting a sprite- I mean, everyone knows what a Bellsprout looks like, but a description gives a little clue to how you RP. And, er, why did everybody but Carnage die in the underground chamber? Maybe if you edit a little then I'll accept ^^

Dark/Aria: That's a pretty Pidgey :3 Sure, but I'd rather you describe too. I mean, something like 'a small pidgeon-like bird but turned blue' but something better than that. And how did her attitude change after the wipeout? Not just yet accepted.

Name: Moonshine
Pokémon: Eevee
Appearance:Moonshine is a Shiny Eevee that wears a cresent moon neaklace.
Personality: Cheerful and helpful.
History: Moonshine was abandoned when she was an younger, and found the dark crystal in a cave.
Light Crystal: Dark
Other: Moonshine is black after half-evolving into Umbreon, basicly, a dark-type Eevee that looks like Umbreon.

I'll re-post my form.
Name: Aria
Pokémon: Pidgey
Appearance: A bird with a black crest above each eye, and bright sky-blue feathers.
Personality: Usually optimistic, Aria likes to play around. She doesn't judge others, and appreciates her friends for who they are. She's really the kind that you can tell anything to, since she doesn't usually accuse anyone for anything, either.
History: Before the apocalypse, she mostly preferred to stay hidden. But after the event, her attitude changed entirely, because she felt like there needed to be someone in the world who cared. She became happy and tolerant of others.
Light Crystal: Normal
Other: no.
Tell me if I need to make any more changes.

Neh..

Shadow/Moonshine: Describe, etc.etc. what I told a few others. Er.. I said that they found the crystals after the wipeout.. and, er.. how does an Eevee half-evolve? And you could elaborate on the Personality.

Dark/Aria: All good and accepted :D

Name: Toke
Pokémon: Togepi
Appearance: Toke is a shiny Togepi in most terms. However, her blue triangles are purple.
recolor.php

Personality: Toke is still a baby and therefore acts, in general, like a baby. She likes to play and doesn't really understand serious stuff, and cries when she gets hungry.
History: Toke has so far grown up happily with her Togekiss parents. However, they have both been killed in the apocolyptic event, and she still waits in a nest, waiting for her parents. For warmth (because she got cold without her mom's feathers to warm her) she crept into a little tunnel that she found nearby, just before the legendary attacked. She will surely not survive long, not at her age, unless someone finds her soon... (That means someone please start near me and find me fairly soon)
Light Crystal: Psychic
Other: Toke was born with psychic powers. No one really knows why. It's just a weird quality about her. Due to her baby-ish nature, she often picks things up with these powers and throws them without knowing so, as she hasn't yet learned how to control them. (Because the Normal-Light crystal has already been taken.)

That legendary is either Giratina or Darkrai

Shadowstar, if you improved your Char sheet then I'd accept you.. oh well, she's probably gone.

shadow_lugia/Toke: Sweet. Accepted. [except the description.. but since nobody seems to like doing that I guess I'll accept you anyway.]

:/ Well it's just very difficult to make it all complicated and long. Most people like to keep it simple, some don't even like to diffrenciate from normal at all.

I made the Arbok :D

recolor.php

..well, what I meant was that if you had a normal Eevee you'd have to describe it. You can't say 'a normal eevee', you hafta say 'a brown doglike creature with big eyes' or something like that.

Nice Arbok. :D

Mm.. I don't want to be meaner. All good and accepted then :D

..since there doesn't seem to be a lot of people if you want then you can have 2 BUT only if you can control both well.

Hooray. Thing is, if we get an Electric or something then we can set off, unless you guys want to go nao.

..sorry to bump or whatever, but I sorta got bored. Let's GOOO~

~

Flame Tempest would've slept longer if he hadn't been awakened by the soft crying from a close distance. Both his mind and body ached with what seemed like the loss of the world. He'd thought that he was all alone, and them he was happy for a little, because then he wouldn't harm anybody by accident like before..

The faint crying came again. It bothered him somewhat, as he wanted to rest, to dream away the horrible elimination of almost every pokémon on the earth.. But he decided to investigate. Besides, if he left it then the pokémon would cry until its lungs gave out. Tempest clambered out of his refuge, a burrow in which even he had slight trouble squeezing through.

The source wasn't hard to find but it was surprising to Tempest. What was Togepi doing all by itself here?! Then he realized that its parents probably had been wiped out. It was probably freezing without the warmth of its parents! he realized. "Ssh," he whispered, "don't worry, you'll be warm soon enough." And with that his bright blue flames shot out from behind his back and he sat by the Togepi.

[oh, if anybody still wants to join they can.]

(reminds me of that Johto episode where Togepi teleports and a houndour takes care of Togepi...)

Kitaibou's eyes opened. A grey sky welcomed him into consciousness. It was light, but the sun was nowhere in sight. A steady breeze of wind blew past the barren land, no trees to block it now. Just a barren earth, no trees, no plants, none of the things that used to greet him to his life every day. None of the snow on the pine trees that were standing.

No Lake Acuity.

Kitaibou got up. Shades of brown and grey covered the ground he looked at. For miles and miles, nothing was there.

Nothing but some other faint figures... Others.

Other people?

Toke opened her watery eyes when she felt warmth, to find something she had never seen before by her. It was talking to her, so it must be alive, and it wasn't a Togekiss or Togepi. It had fire on its back, which scared her, so she tucked in her spikes and tried to appear inanimate.

Back
Top Bottom